Worst team in NFL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst team in NFL?

Who is the worst team in the NFL? I think it has got to be the Raiders and I really do think that I'm not just saying that because I hate them. They could very easily be 0-9. They have lost to the Titans, Lions, Bears, Browns, Broncos, Chiefs and the Jets. They have beaten the Bengals on a last minute field goal and the Chargers in overtime. They are the worst team in the NFL.

and down to their 3rd qb, its not going to get better anytime soon
    sigpic
    go broncos
    share the sidewalk
    liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

Arizona Cardinals would be my vote. They are consistently bad.
      Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Originally posted by mattos
        and down to their 3rd qb, its not going to get better anytime soon
        3rd string QB??? More like QB they got off of a Pop Warner team. Rick has no personality, I got the chance to talk with him a few years back when he played with the Seahawks. He came up to Anchorage and so did a bunch of other Seahawks.

Comment

The raiders are definalty down the tubes, but I think next year they'll rebound.

Comment

I think the raiders are by far. it is a bit of a shock but that's the game of football. You win some you loose some.
            I'm Such A Lady

Comment

I saw an NFL power rating the other day (don't remember which one it was) that had the Raiders in dead last. I would definitely have to agree, because they can't seem to pull anything together (not that I mind that...)

I think this might have also been the same one that showed the Titans at #1 over KC. All of the others had KC at #1.
              Thanks for the memories, John. We will always remember you.

You look great in Canton! Perhaps I'll get to see you some day...

Comment

You know...My prediction is that Arizona will be good in the next 2 years..especially when they get their new stadium!

Back to the topic.....I think Detroit is horrible.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Well it has to be the Riaders cause I hate them

But seriously, you were in the Sb last year and this year you are lucky to win a game, with most of the previous years tema still on the roster..........and they sucked before Gannon went down, so the 3rd string excuse dont mean jack.........

Arizona always sucks, so does Detroit, they are consistantly sucky, Raiders are the worse because so much more was expected of them...............

All I know is I still take immense pleasure everytime I see them lose a game.........

Comment

The Raiders Suck

THE RAIDERS ARE THE WORST TEAM IN THE NFL HOW DO YOU GO TO A SUPER BOWL AND THEN THE NEXT YEAR LOSE TO THE LIONS AND THE BEARS? YOU MUST REALLY SUCK BAD, THE BRONCOS WOULD BE MY 2ND CHOICE, THE BIGGEST 4TH QUARTER CHOKERS OF THE YEAR. THEY SUCK PLUMMERS BALLS!!

Comment

This year... yes, the Raiders are the crappiest in the game imho. However, I'd give Cinci the "Decades of crappiness" award. They end up with the first picks in the draft damn near every year.

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
                      ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

Just adding my vote for the Raiders.

I can't understand how badly they've played this year. They were pretty potent on both sides of the ball last year but now it's like their age caught up with them over night. Amazing. I'm just glad it's the Raiders.

And to dhall26 above who claimed the Broncos as second worst, I'll take that with a grain of salt considering your obvious team affiliation.
                        "You can't take the sky from me..."
                        ------
                        "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Worst team in the NFL?
                          How about the TOP 3 WORST TEAMS?
                          My picks:
                          1. The Raiders
                          2. Oakland
                          3. Any team owned by Al Davis.

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Ron

Comment

Detroit is the worst team...followed very close by Oakland. They both suck.
                            BroncoCy: Quality posting since Nov 2003

Comment

KANSAS CITY IS THE WORST TEAM I MEAN THEY HAVENT BEEN TO A SUPERBOWL IN 34 *** **** YEARS YES THEY SUCK GREENS BALLS.

Comment

Working...
                              X