Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Overrated Ravens

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by kmartin575
    There defense is aging?

    DLE Trevor Pryce: 31 years old
    DLT Kelly Gregg: 30 years old
    DRT Haloti Ngata: 22 years old
    DRE Terrell Suggs: 24 years old
    SLB Adalius Thomas: 29 years old
    MLB Ray Lewis: 31 years old
    WLB Bart Scott: 26 years old
    LCB Chris McAlister: 29 years old
    RCB Samari Rolle: 30 years old
    SS Ed Reed: 28 years old
    FS B.J. Ward: 25 years old

    Average age of defense: 27.7 years old

    Now I would really like to know how that is considered an old defense. Overrated? Not quite.
    They have some great young talent on thr guys up there but come on. They aren't as old as the Chiefs. (no offense but the Cheifs have a lot of old guys.)
    MMA News
    MMA News 247

    Comment


    • #17
      I really don't like the Ravens at all, but I think they really improved and could (don't say "will" anymore because the Steelers wouldn't beat the Colts would they ?)win their division. Unluckily for them they have 2 good teams in their division and the AFC is pretty strong in generell.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by kmartin575
        There defense is aging?

        DLE Trevor Pryce: 31 years old
        DLT Kelly Gregg: 30 years old
        DRT Haloti Ngata: 22 years old
        DRE Terrell Suggs: 24 years old
        SLB Adalius Thomas: 29 years old
        MLB Ray Lewis: 31 years old
        WLB Bart Scott: 26 years old
        LCB Chris McAlister: 29 years old
        RCB Samari Rolle: 30 years old
        SS Ed Reed: 28 years old
        FS B.J. Ward: 25 years old

        Average age of defense: 27.7 years old

        Now I would really like to know how that is considered an old defense. Overrated? Not quite.
        It's only considered an old defense by a homer browns fan.

        "The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by champbronc2
          They have some great young talent on thr guys up there but come on. They aren't as old as the Chiefs. (no offense but the Cheifs have a lot of old guys.)
          Not on defense we don't.
          "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

          It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
            It's only considered an old defense by a homer browns fan.
            That sounds about right.
            "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

            It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by kmartin575
              Not on defense we don't.
              Yeah I meant of O.

              sorry
              MMA News
              MMA News 247

              Comment


              • #22
                I am not sure about that. I do think that they are on the decline, but McNair really will change the dynamic of that game if he can get comfortable quickly. The defense will continue to be great, and giving McNair weapons like Todd Heap and Derrick Mason will make him dangerous. I only wonder about their run game and if Jamal Lewis can get himself back up to par.
                Go Broncos, make me keep believing this year

                Comment


                • #23
                  The Ravens did nothing to help their offensive line which was a bigger problem than quarterback play to be honest.

                  McNair will have weapons and a solid ground game, but he wont get much time in the pocket on passing downs. The Ravens will still have a good defense, so i think 8-8 is not out of the question but any more than 8 wins is a stretch imo.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by BroncoStampede
                    The Ravens did nothing to help their offensive line which was a bigger problem than quarterback play to be honest.

                    McNair will have weapons and a solid ground game, but he wont get much time in the pocket on passing downs. The Ravens will still have a good defense, so i think 8-8 is not out of the question but any more than 8 wins is a stretch imo.
                    Eh, did you watch Boller play? Thier line isnt great but Boller made it worse, by scrambling when it wasnt needed and just standing there like a deer in headlights.

                    McNair playing will make the line better because he wont do the above, now he still wont have great protection but it wont be what we are used to seeing.
                    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

                    ^^^Get used to it.^^^

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X