Rothlesberger in motorcycle crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sanluisboltfan
    Well I hope you are OK when you lay your bike down. Because it will happen sooner or later. Please make sure you are ready and use your helmet. It could happen at any time and being a little uncomfortable with the helmet could save your life or prevent serious injury. Even if you are just going around the block. Put your brain bucket on!!!! It's worth it!
    Good advice...

You can lay your bike down at only 25mph and become a vegetable without your helmet.

If your helmet isen't comfortable, buy a new one that is. I can't even imagine riding without my helmet.
    You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncosfreak_56
      Well, if you dont want to answer, just say so. Dont need to get mad at me for asking a question.
      whoes mad??

I dont like cp and dont want them. Plain and simple, the reasons dont really matter as nobody has understood and it usually turns into a big todo about nothing. There are 100's even 1,000's of people here who would gladly accept any cp anyone feels I deserve. If you need some ideas let me know and I will pm you a list.
      Last edited by Saddletramp; 06-14-2006, 08:03 AM.
      [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
      Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Originally posted by Saddletramp
        whoes mad??

I dont like cp and dont want them. Plain and simple, the reasons dont really matter as nobody has understood and it usually turns into a big todo about nothing. There are 100's even 1,000's of people here who would gladly accept any cp anyone feels I deserve. If you need some ideas let me know and I will pm you a list.
        Ok, sorry, I guess I mis-interpreted your original post.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X