Worse player: Boller or Harrington?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worse player: Boller or Harrington?

Who do you think is worse? The new Dolphin from Detroit or the Raven who gives a new meaning to the word 'suck'
    Go Broncos, make me keep believing this year

Hard to tell..........Detroit was in a bad state as far as a team goes

Joey Had the advantage of Roy Williams, Mike Williams, and Charles Rogers (when healthy) but mike didnt produce, and didnt care, and rogers was hurt alot, so that leaves 1 target? Kevin Jones practically disappeared after the signs of life he was showing at the end of the 2004 season

Kyle has the advantage of Derek Mason and Jamal Lewis, and a sometimes healthy Todd Heap, other than that he had nothing

I honestly think they both arent that bad, its just they need more dependable offensive targets

Comment

Harrington. Boller showed signs of life last year, and perhaps sitting in favor of McNair will do him some good.

Comment

I honestly think they both are pretty bad
        Go Broncos, make me keep believing this year

Comment

Harington. Not just because he did not do well with the amount of weapons given to him regardless of line. Boller showed.. when not injured that was able to conect with his wide receivers last year and looked a lot better with out as many people to throw to.

Both did not look great.. Plus in addition Sounds like Harington is really stinking it up in miami's camp

Comment

It's hard to tell. Kyle Boller had a great defense to help his team win. He can suck and the team would still win games just because of the defense. Joey Harrington doesn't have that safety net to fall back on. Kyle Boller also has a young/bad quarterbacks best friend: a great tight end.
            "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

Comment

Boller is worse because he couldnt win a lot with a good team and Joey couldnt win with a bad team. In summary, boller is worse.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco
                Harrington. Boller showed signs of life last year, and perhaps sitting in favor of McNair will do him some good.
                Are you talking about that one game where he threw for like 3 touchdowns against a horrible Packers team? Because that was just a one time deal imo.

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
                  Are you talking about that one game where he threw for like 3 touchdowns against a horrible Packers team? Because that was just a one time deal imo.
                  Last six weeks of the season he averaged an 83.3 rating with 10 td's to 7 int's. Not awesome, but not terrible either...

Comment

Harrington's downfall was his offensive line. Guys, if you can find highlights of the Atlanta/Detroit game from Thanksgiving, you'll see that Harrington was 2 seconds away from a sack every time the ball was handed to him by the center. I'm not saying he's better than Boller, but I do think he deserves to get a second chance with a team that will build an offense that protects the QB and runs the ball, two things that Detroit didn't do well at all.
                    HEAR ME ROAR!
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
                      Harrington's downfall was his offensive line. Guys, if you can find highlights of the Atlanta/Detroit game from Thanksgiving, you'll see that Harrington was 2 seconds away from a sack every time the ball was handed to him by the center. I'm not saying he's better than Boller, but I do think he deserves to get a second chance with a team that will build an offense that protects the QB and runs the ball, two things that Detroit didn't do well at all.
                      True, but Boller's O-line wasn't exactly a pillar of excellence either (a pillar?).

BTW, I read on PFT that Harrington is sucking something awful down in Miami. Cleo Lemon is ahead of him on the depth chart apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco
                        True, but Boller's O-line wasn't exactly a pillar of excellence either (a pillar?).

BTW, I read on PFT that Harrington is sucking something awful down in Miami. Cleo Lemon is ahead of him on the depth chart apparently.
                        If that's the case then as much as I think I'm right all of the time I'm glad the Chiefs didn't trade for Harrington like I thought they should. However, Harrington is still a hell of alot better than Damon freaking Huard.
                        "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

Comment

Originally posted by kmartin575
                          If that's the case then as much as I think I'm right all of the time I'm glad the Chiefs didn't trade for Harrington like I thought they should. However, Harrington is still a hell of alot better than Damon freaking Huard.
                          You should be ok with Croyle. Green isn't exactly injury prone (I don't think).

Comment

I think Boller is better, they JUST last year got him an actual WR in Mason. Now he has Mason, Heap, and Clayton, so he really doesn't have any more excuses. Of course now he has to work aroun McNair.

Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Comment

Originally posted by The|Snake#16
                              I think Boller is better, they JUST last year got him an actual WR in Mason. Now he has Mason, Heap, and Clayton, so he really doesn't have any more excuses. Of course now he has to work aroun McNair.
                              Good point. They had Randy Hymes starting a few years ago...ROFL.

Comment

Working...
                              X