Worse player: Boller or Harrington?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by str8jacket
    The argument, i agree with, its a toss up for me though because they had virtually no weapons through their careers

Kevin Jones had a great year in 2004 towards the end

But as for Wide Recievers i think you could only make the case for Roy, seeing how Mike just could care less and Rogers has been hurt

for me its either of them

no WR huh

ok so derrick mason isnt good?ya right......mark clayton, that right there aint a bad combo. boller had recievers he just couldnt get the job done. i still like boller tho
    "If you fumble the ball, I will break off my foot in your John Brown hind parts; and then you will run a mile."My Adopted bronc is Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos86
      no WR huh

ok so derrick mason isnt good?ya right......mark clayton, that right there aint a bad combo. boller had recievers he just couldnt get the job done. i still like boller tho
      yeah, Derek Mason and thats about it, eh

it was Derek's first year in Baltimore THIS year, so what about the year before? if we're going to talk about the players skill you might as well talk about their careers

The argument, i agree with, its a toss up for me though because they had virtually no weapons through their careers

Kevin Jones had a great year in 2004 towards the end

But as for Wide Recievers i think you could only make the case for Roy, seeing how Mike just could care less and Rogers has been hurt

for me its either of them
      notice the part i bolded out for you so you could see it better
      Last edited by str8jacket; 06-15-2006, 06:23 AM.

Comment

shoot they used to have travis taylor and they also have todd heap dont even say he didnt have weapons
        "If you fumble the ball, I will break off my foot in your John Brown hind parts; and then you will run a mile."My Adopted bronc is Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Guys, i know what your saying but when you have a QB that falls down with no one within 10 yards of him and a QB that fumbles ball and keeps running, I DONT THINK IT MATTERS WHAT THE SUPPORTING CAST IS.
          Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos86
            shoot they used to have travis taylor and they also have todd heap dont even say he didnt have weapons
            Travis Taylor?

yes i know GC, but it's practically inevitable that we talk about the supporting cast, there isn't exactly a stat column that shows us things he did on his own

Comment

Travis Taylor?

yes i know GC, but it's practically inevitable that we talk about the supporting cast, there isn't exactly a stat column that shows us things he did on his own
              But its KYLE BOLLER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by GridironChamp
                But its KYLE BOLLER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                its also Joey Harrington your comparing him to lol

Comment

its also Joey Harrington your comparing him to lol
                  BUT ITS KYLE BOLLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since 03' Harrington has 48 TDs and 46 picks in 44 games with a QB rating of 71.13.

Since 03' Boller has 31 TDs and 32 INTs in 36 games with a QB rating of 69.2.

Harrington is better in TD to INT ratio, he has more TDs than picks and games player unlike BOller. Harrington has a higher QB rating and HE DOESNT TRIP AND FALL AND DROP THE BALL FOR NOT REASON.

Boller is the worst starter in the NFL! period

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by MN-Broncofreak
                    Who do you think is worse? The new Dolphin from Detroit or the Raven who gives a new meaning to the word 'suck'
                    They both suck. J/K

I think Boller is much worse. I think Harrington will do well when he gets a chance to play in Miami if Cullpeper is not healthy

Boller will also be on the bench with the Ravens getting McNair, who is light years better than Boller. Remember the Raven game last year with Den. Boller made two of the worst plays that a High School QB should not make. He dropped the ball in a scramble when no one was even within 10 yards of him and he threw a pathetic int in the end zone (hail mary type) when Denver was really stuggling at the time in the game.
                    NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

Originally posted by GridironChamp
                      BUT ITS KYLE BOLLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since 03' Harrington has 48 TDs and 46 picks in 44 games with a QB rating of 71.13.

Since 03' Boller has 31 TDs and 32 INTs in 36 games with a QB rating of 69.2.

Harrington is better in TD to INT ratio, he has more TDs than picks and games player unlike BOller. Harrington has a higher QB rating and HE DOESNT TRIP AND FALL AND DROP THE BALL FOR NOT REASON.

Boller is the worst starter in the NFL! period

LOl see my above post.

CP for you !
                      NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

Sounds like the consensus is Boller, although some really feel strongly that Harrington should have done more with more weapons. However, Harrington had very little help.

Baltimore is going to be a lot more scary this year with Lewis and Anderson, combined with McNair
                        Go Broncos, make me keep believing this year

Comment

I predict a breakout season for Boller this year.....

...holding the clipboard.

I actually wanted him when he came out, though. I remember he had a really strong arm. Hope Cutler isn't the same.
                          Go Huskers.

Comment

Working...
                          X