Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pryce a no-show in B-more...

fo sho...

No shows for the Ravens' voluntary drills included S Ed Reed, DE Trevor Pryce, LT Jonathan Ogden, LB Adalius Thomas, and DE Terrell Suggs. (Yeah, the addition of Steve McNair has really electrified the team.)
    What a lame-o. He gets 10 mil up front and doesn't even show up to camp. I mean, dude...it's your new team...get into camp.

wow what an a-hole i liked him when he was still great and didn't demand large amounts of money that he doesn't deserve...it's good to know though that we got him out of our hair....but i hope mike does well (mike anderson) good find
    Last edited by ChrisKamanowns; 06-15-2006, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisKamanowns
      wow what an a-hole i liked him when he was still great and didn't demand large amounts of money that he doesn't deserve...it's good to know though that we got him out of our hair....but i hope mike does well (mike anderson)

That is one person that would always be in camp...I think I am going to miss MA.

Comment

Why isnt this in other NFL teams ?
        sigpic

Comment

thats quite a list of people not showing up. I wounder whats going on.
          sigpic

Comment

makes me less sad about losing pryce...

that's weird that so many did not come. I think Baltimore may hit 8-8 this year and probably will have some kind of drama going on...
            Go Broncos, make me keep believing this year

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco
              fo sho...

What a lame-o. He gets 10 mil up front and doesn't even show up to camp. I mean, dude...it's your new team...get into camp.
              Until there is a reason given, perhaps we should give him the benefit of the doubt. I'd imagine he's probably not holding out.
              "You can't take the sky from me..."
              ------
              "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Obviously

Originally posted by Javalon
                Until there is a reason given, perhaps we should give him the benefit of the doubt. I'd imagine he's probably not holding out.
                Ravens | Pryce a no-show Wednesday
                Thu, 15 Jun 2006 10:44:12 -0700

Kevin Van Valkenburg, of the Baltimore Sun, reports Baltimore Ravens DL Trevor Pryce was a no-show at the team's voluntary minicamp Wednesday, June 14.
                I'm guessing the reporter checked that out before calling him a no-show.

I would be ticked by him skipping the workout. Seemed to me that his rotation was always a bit shorter than others last year...

Comment

Originally posted by CB Bronco Fan
                  Why isnt this in other NFL teams ?
                  Trevor Pryce used to be a Bronco.

Comment

I'm guessing the reporter checked that out before calling him a no-show.

I would be ticked by him skipping the workout. Seemed to me that his rotation was always a bit shorter than others last year...
                    Really? I hear it all the time where reports say somebody is a "no-show" and then you find out later that a family member died or something.
                    ------

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon
                      Really? I hear it all the time where reports say somebody is a "no-show" and then you find out later that a family member died or something.
                      Well, if that's the case, I'll make a public apology to Trevor. However, I was never a Pryce fan when he was in Denver, so I can't give him the benefit of the doubt and still keep up my Pryce-bashing. See?

Comment

He's probably working on an album in his home/studio.
                        sigpic
                        HOPING TO SEE MORE OF THIS IN 2012

ESPN’s John Clayton reported that McKenzie is expected to review Jackson’s performance for the next week or so. Clayton reports that the odds favor Jackson staying in Oakland, but a decision has not been made. "I still get the feeling Jackson will end up being retained." 3 1/2 HOURS LATER, THE RAIDERS FIRED JACKSON.....GOOD CALL CLAYTON

Comment

Originally posted by watchthemiddle
                          That is one person that would always be in camp...I think I am going to miss MA.
                          Mr. Pryce was an asset to the Broncos.

I too shall miss seeing Mr. Anderson in a Broncos uniform. I have always felt that he was considerably a better player than most people gave him credit for. I really enjoyed watching him play.
                          [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                          Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Well, if that's the case, I'll make a public apology to Trevor. However, I was never a Pryce fan when he was in Denver, so I can't give him the benefit of the doubt and still keep up my Pryce-bashing. See?
                            Gotcha.

I actually liked Pryce. Although I do feel he was overpaid his last few years here. He was still pretty good, just not good enough for that huge contract, IMO.

I really believe it was a big mistake moving him to DE. He was a seriously good DT for us and he never lived up to the expectations as an end. Too bad.
                            ------

Comment

Originally posted by MN-Broncofreak
                              makes me less sad about losing pryce...

that's weird that so many did not come. I think Baltimore may hit 8-8 this year and probably will have some kind of drama going on...
                              Baltimore always has some kind of drama going on though. Jamal Lewis, Ray Lewois, QB situation and so on

I NEED CP FOR MY BUNGHOLE

Comment

Working...
                              X