Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cornhole Classic?!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cornhole Classic?!

    Carson Palmer Cornhole Classic

    On June 17, 2006, Carson Palmer will host the first annual Carson Palmer Cornhole Classic presented by Cincinnati Bell and Huntington Bank to benefit his new charity partner, Lighthouse Youth Services.

    The event begins at 2:00 p.m. on the Cincinnati Bengals practice field. Sponsors and guests will be treated to a unique event complete with amazing food and beverage, activities for all ages, prizes and giveaways, live entertainment by The Mukrackers and the opportunity to play cornhole against Carson’s teammates and other NFL friends.

    Palmer developed the idea for the event soon after being introduced to the sport of cornhole while living in Cincinnati. “Shae and I got hooked on playing cornhole right after we moved out here. We have wanted to do an event that incorporates the sport for the past few years so we are excited that it’s finally going to happen,” said Palmer.

    Over the past few years, Palmer has become passionate about using his success on the field to help abused and abandoned children. Lighthouse Youth Services is an agency that mirrors Palmer’s mission to help children who are not fortunate enough to receive the kind of upbringing his family provided.

    “We are honored to be working with the Lighthouse Youth Services on behalf of the children. The people who work at Lighthouse are the true heroes and this is a great opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of the children,” said Palmer.

    Palmer hopes the community will show Lighthouse the same compassion and support they’ve shown him through being a part of the Carson Palmer Cornhole Classic.

    “I hope the Cincinnati community will support the children at Lighthouse the way they have supported me over the past few months. This is going to be an event unlike anything else in Cincinnati and we are so excited to share it with everyone. We will have a great time together while raising money for the children,” said Palmer.

    From HERE
    The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

    The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

  • #2
    All I have to say is:

    Looks like Beavis isn't the great Cornholio.

    Carson Palmer is... ROFLMAO
    Last edited by Dawgfan; 06-16-2006, 09:51 AM.
    The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

    The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

    Comment


    • #3
      Awww, man....

      Not this crap again.



      Cornhole is beanbag toss, you jackals.
      HEAR ME ROAR!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
        Awww, man....

        Not this crap again.



        Cornhole is beanbag toss, you jackals.

        ????????????????

        What the hell is beanbag toss? Like a distance challenge or something?


        Any you have to admit, that name is just ASKING for it.

        Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

        The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
        You should check these guys out

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Jared
          ????????????????

          What the hell is beanbag toss? Like a distance challenge or something?


          Any you have to admit, that name is just ASKING for it.
          Yeah. It's recommended that you eat at least a dozen raw eggs a day for a week before the challenge.

          You guys suck.

          And yes, I admit that the name does beg to be ridiculed.
          HEAR ME ROAR!
          sigpic
          Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
            Yeah. It's recommended that you eat at least a dozen raw eggs a day for a week before the challenge.

            You guys suck.

            And yes, I admit that the name does beg to be ridiculed.
            Well, Matt... do tell.

            Will you be attending the Carson Palmer Cornholing Classic?
            Thanks, Reid!
            sigpic
            Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by LordTrychon
              Well, Matt... do tell.

              Will you be attending the Carson Palmer Cornholing Classic?

              Yes he is here is whodey getting ready

              j/k whodey
              NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
                Yeah. It's recommended that you eat at least a dozen raw eggs a day for a week before the challenge.

                You guys suck.

                And yes, I admit that the name does beg to be ridiculed.


                ????


                I suck?


                You said "beanbag toss".


                So, to me, that sounds like you are throwing beanbags. You know, those big soft things you sit on. Those don;t go very far when you throw them. Unless you fill some kind of burlap sack with beans, which actually would be kinda heavy.

                I am not saying you have to be strong, but it does not exactly sound exciting. It actually sounds weird. So I am asking what are they doing, like competing by measuring distance tossed, or weight? How do I suck? I need clarification, man!


                And I am not exactly sure how that even closely relates to the name.

                Cornhole?

                Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

                The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                You should check these guys out

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Medford Bronco
                  Yes he is here is whodey getting ready

                  j/k whodey
                  I am TERRIFIED of opening that link at work.
                  HEAR ME ROAR!
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
                    I am TERRIFIED of opening that link at work.
                    It's some dude tailgating in an orange jersey.

                    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


                    MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                    Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

                    The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                    You should check these guys out

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
                      I am TERRIFIED of opening that link at work.
                      LOL you though it was some hot chick. Gotcha
                      NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Jared
                        ????


                        I suck?


                        You said "beanbag toss".


                        So, to me, that sounds like you are throwing beanbags. You know, those big soft things you sit on. Those don;t go very far when you throw them. Unless you fill some kind of burlap sack with beans, which actually would be kinda heavy.

                        I am not saying you have to be strong, but it does not exactly sound exciting. It actually sounds weird. So I am asking what are they doing, like competing by measuring distance tossed, or weight? How do I suck? I need clarification, man!


                        And I am not exactly sure how that even closely relates to the name.

                        Cornhole?
                        Ah... your question was a bit more innocent than I took it for.

                        Read this.
                        HEAR ME ROAR!
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Jared
                          ????


                          I suck?


                          You said "beanbag toss".


                          So, to me, that sounds like you are throwing beanbags. You know, those big soft things you sit on. Those don;t go very far when you throw them. Unless you fill some kind of burlap sack with beans, which actually would be kinda heavy.

                          I am not saying you have to be strong, but it does not exactly sound exciting. It actually sounds weird. So I am asking what are they doing, like competing by measuring distance tossed, or weight? How do I suck? I need clarification, man!


                          And I am not exactly sure how that even closely relates to the name.

                          Cornhole?
                          You remember that game Toss Across from your childhood? The game where you had hand sized little beanbags and you tossed them into something like a tic tac toe board. The game is similar to that game except they toss it at a sloped wooden box with a few holes in the top. I guess the object is to get the beanbag into or closest to the holes. I havent ever played it but I live a couple blocks from Mercyhurst College and I see the students playing it all the time.

                          Greg

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Nyx
                            You remember that game Toss Across from your childhood? The game where you had hand sized little beanbags and you tossed them into something like a tic tac toe board. The game is similar to that game except they toss it at a sloped wooden box with a few holes in the top. I guess the object is to get the beanbag into or closest to the holes. I havent ever played it but I live a couple blocks from Mercyhurst College and I see the students playing it all the time.

                            Greg


                            I read Whodey's link, but I actually have never heard of it, or seen anything like that.



                            Or anything called Toss Across

                            Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

                            The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                            You should check these guys out

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Jared
                              I read Whodey's link, but I actually have never heard of it, or seen anything like that.



                              Or anything called Toss Across
                              It's a great barbeque game. People are really competitive about it around here.
                              HEAR ME ROAR!
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X