• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plummer retires!! (merged)

according to kffl.......

NFL | Plummer retires
    Fri, 16 Jun 2006 23:54:48 -0700

Matt Maiocco, of the Santa Rosa Press Democrat, reports free agent CB Ahmed Plummer (49ers) has retired from the NFL.

I know it's not our Plummer but I had to do it. At least I put it in the fight forum.

Greg

Really?

I just heard on the radio yesterday he had a scheduled visit with the Saints Monday.
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

really???

cos i thought i almost chocked on my toungue when i thought our plummer was going....

but im ok now....

sigpic

Comment

NFL | Plummer retires

HA HA, MADE YOU LOOK.....

KXXL reports:

NFL | Plummer retires

Matt Maiocco, of the Santa Rosa Press Democrat, reports free agent CB Ahmed Plummer (49ers) has retired from the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by dlchrist
          HA HA, MADE YOU LOOK.....

KXXL reports:

NFL | Plummer retires

Ha ha.........your funny
          sigpic

http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_1804775

Comment

NICE TRY!

Polson ehh? My grandparents live in Polson. Hope to get out there again this year for some fun on Flathead!

Anyways, I doubt this is what PFT had in mind either. Ahmed Plummer has been injured for a while now...

Comment

It is on espn.com now.
              sigpic

Comment

Retirement Update....Plummer is the one!

... Without much interest from other teams, it appears former 49ers cornerback Ahmed Plummer, who was released after last season, will retire.

There is also talk of Testerverde retiring, but has not made it official, due to the fact that Cleveland is interested him being a backup.....

Comment

Originally posted by TDMiller
                  ... Without much interest from other teams, it appears former 49ers cornerback Ahmed Plummer, who was released after last season, will retire.

There is also talk of Testerverde retiring, but has not made it official, due to the fact that Cleveland is interested him being a backup.....
                  I am one of the people that wants Testaverde to come back to Cleveland. Hopefully he gets his old #12 if he signs with the Browns.
                  The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Had me there for a second. I thought it was our Jake.
                    Thank goodness.
                    Darrent & Damien - Broncos 4ever

"When you're not practicing, remember that someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win" - Ed Macauley

Comment

It's nothing short of a shame that it ended like this for him. I never considered him the shutdown corner some of the articles are saying, but of course everyones career takes an upward jump at retirement.
                      SundayBreakdown.com - Opening July 1st 2006

Tired of the same repetitive and outdated evaluations of players? How about the bland and useless generalizations like "playmaker" and "run stopper"? Come to SundayBreakdown.com, with full evaluations of each player game by game throughout the 2006 season and beyond. A site built by people willing to spend the time and effort to give legitimate and extensive analysis. Free giveaways opening day, contests, and more.

Comment

Working...
                      X