X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DPg2003
    replied
    Originally posted by PLUMMERFAN16
    5-11 205 is about what Portis was. Davis was maybe 215 so he isn't that far off. Not Q size anyway.
    Q may be short in stature, but he's not short of mass. He's at least 205 right now and he's strong.

Leave a comment:

• PLUMMERFAN16
    replied
    5-11 205 is about what Portis was. Davis was maybe 215 so he isn't that far off. Not Q size anyway.

Leave a comment:

• duaneok66
    replied
    another small back . . . just what the Broncos need . . .

Leave a comment:

• PLUMMERFAN16
    replied
    I've tried and tried to get a cool pic of plummer in my posts, but that damn FAQ page is no good.

Leave a comment:

• Sharpey
    replied
    thanks for the pix of plummer...lol...

Leave a comment:

• PLUMMERFAN16
    replied
    I like the idea of getting Tatum Bell on our roster. A second rounder, but he's a helluva player

Leave a comment:

• Sharpey
    replied
    i like the sounds of him...sounds like another portis who fell to the second round...the bottom line is we need more picks in the second round so we can the opportunity to make selections like Bell...

Leave a comment:

• caveatemptor
    started a topic Tatum Bell - Heard of him

Tatum Bell - Heard of him

RB out of Oklahoma State. He ran a 4.37 with something like a 40" vertical. I've watched him a bunch in College and believe me, he will be a star for whatever team drafts him. He can run north south or run off tackle or on the pitch because he's so fast. Hits the hole fast and definitely has the potential to break it any time he makes it to the secondary. He's not super strong yet, but his 5'11" frame is the perfect size to bulk up. With the kinds of RB coaches the donkeys have, not to mention all the veteran leaders, this guy can be polished into a gem that will really outshine any other RB coming out this year. Forget Clarrett, with our later second round pick, this guy should be around and will be one of the steals of the draft.
Working...
X