Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clinton Portis on FINAL EXAM on Sportscenter...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clinton Portis on FINAL EXAM on Sportscenter...

You can still check him out for the remainder Sportscenter replays...he did pretty well!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

he missed 5 questions

I count 3 pokes it takes to bring Q down!! Q is the Man

Comment

Did better than me!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
      2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Originally posted by Qistheman
        he missed 5 questions

They didn't ask him the 5 easy one's

1.) Clinton, if My Little Pony was on sale for $9.95 and you could buy 2 GI Joes for the same price, what would you do?

2.) Did "Bob the Builder" have a son named Leon the Millwright?

3.) Clinton, does McDonalds Happy Meal still give you the plastic toy?

4.) Clinton, this Easter will you be eating any Peeps or will you stick to the Chocolate bunnies?

5.) Clinton, now that you are a Redskin, will your mom be dying her hair Burgundy?
        [QUOTE]
        If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

h,, i gotta check that out. i would think hes a dumbass. gotta start the CP bashing now

Comment

Nice pic!

Comment

Working...
            X