AFC West Message Boards...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFC West Message Boards...

Does anyone know the links to those other message boards like the Chiefs, Raiders, and Chargers?
    fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

You can go to nfl.com and on their at the top of the web page, there is a bunch of the teams icons. Click on em and it will take you to the teams homepage.
    Remember kids, being a grammar Nazi makes you cool!

Comment

Only one I know is :

Not many Official Team Sites have messageboards
      sigpic

Comment

try this link...its pretty good...

BroncoCy: Quality posting since Nov 2003

Comment

Re: Re: AFC West Message Boards...

Originally posted by westflbroncostud
          dont no bout u but i love your sig. BUFFS RULE!!!...do u have a link to where i got that pic??!!.....ive been lookin 4 1
          yeah I did, thanks...but He|| yeah Buffs Rule!! We need to represent our GOLDEN BUFFALOES!!! good to see other Buffs fans...COLLEGE FOOTBALL IS FUN!!
          fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoCy
            try this link...its pretty good...

http://www.ravensnest1.com/Message%20Board%20Links.htm
            Thanks...

Comment

I appreciate it Broncoscy..this is a good site, defintely a good bookmark!..

Comment

That site is good, but isn't complete.

I know of atleast 3 team's boards that were left out:

Sadly I know these things... Man I should really get a life....

Us: Broncosfreak.com

Raiders: Raiderskick(insert bad word starting with an a here).com

Redskins: extremeskins.com

Comment

Hey Blue...what is your nick on the skin's board?

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                  2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

I don't actually post there, I've only got a username to access the bang cartoon archives...but I'm broncobeergirl there...why?

And just so you know, I signed up there (to get access to those toons) way before the trade even started to happen! ) LOL
                    Last edited by BlueDamsel; 03-24-2004, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X