Chiefs trade for New Orleans RB Michael Bennett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buff_bronc_fan
    Bad news for the Broncos... Now the Chiefs have a good speed/3rd down threat-- Bennett can flat out fly, now they've got their own lightning & thunder..
    I doubt they will switch between LJ and Bennett.

You see LJ = Power and speed

but thats just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
      I doubt they will switch between LJ and Bennett.

You see LJ = Power and speed

but thats just my opinion.
      Yes, but Michael Bennett will do a good job at giving LJ a rest from time to time. I think LJ could miss a couple of games and Michael Bennett would do an allright job as the starter during that time.
      "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

Comment

Originally posted by kmartin575
        I guess we will just have to wait and see. I think Derrick Ross is already better than both Griffin and Brown.
        We'll certainly find out come pre-season. If he's better, than good for us. I certainly won't complain.

I've been hearing a lot of good things about him from camp, but I don't think he's ready to make the transition from a small college team to the NFL just yet. Give him 1+ years on the squad and he could have a much bigger impact.

Comment

Working...
        X