Kirwan's theory on Willie Roaf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
    Pat Kirwan of NFL.com has an interesting spin on the retirement of Willie Roaf... read on:

Roaf retires? Maybe not
    Willie Roaf is the starting left tackle for the Chiefs. He announced his retirement the other day and I believe he wants to come back, just not yet.

Roaf retires to avoid camp in Wisconsin, avoid a $14,000 a day fine and lower the risk of injury by not getting into situations like what LeCharles Bentley did at practice last week. A few weeks from now when the team is back in Kansas City, he could easily return to a Chiefs uniform -- maybe.

He could stay away, but why didn't the Chiefs sign Adam Meadows to a contract before he inked a three-year deal with Denver? Is Herm Edwards treating Roaf the same way he treated Ty Law last year in New York when Law skipped camp and showed up in time to pick off 10 passes? Why did Roaf tell Will Shields that the new offensive line coach is an excellent coach, especially to long-time veterans. Shields decided to play again thanks to Roaf and now he wonders when Roaf will return. It's only a hunch, but I think it's Aug. 9.

Talk about playing the system!
    Ya thats what they are saying on the radio around here. I hope he just found a loop hole cause after all he is the one that convinced Will Shields to come back this year.
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Medford Bronco
      Fins you know who I want to win the East. I really hope your team beats the crap out of NE, just to get rid of PRY and his drivel he posts.

At least you, Silver_black, boltsownyou, WES and even Gridiron Champ at least are not disgustly biased in their teams.

IN PRYs eyes the Pats are 16-0 every year and have won all 40 Super Bowls He is the worst kind of troll here. You cant even joke a bit with him. He has some counteragrguement like Bruschi wrist is fine.
      Chad Brown and Monty Beisel are good LBs etc.

What is funny is that I honestly did not even look at the score. I just looked for Miami and it is no embarassmemt to lost in KC. just ask Denver
      Whats that even supposed to mean? Are you telling me the Chiefs didnt win the SB last year?
      Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Fins you know who I want to win the East. I really hope your team beats the crap out of NE, just to get rid of PRY and his drivel he posts.

At least you, Silver_black, boltsownyou, WES and even Gridiron Champ at least are not disgustly biased in their teams.
        IN PRYs eyes the Pats are 16-0 every year and have won all 40 Super Bowls He is the worst kind of troll here. You cant even joke a bit with him. He has some counteragrguement like Bruschi wrist is fine.
        Chad Brown and Monty Beisel are good LBs etc.

What is funny is that I honestly did not even look at the score. I just looked for Miami and it is no embarassmemt to lost in KC. just ask Denver

And I am..... Hey I gotta be a little bit....
        Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

2002 was the last time KCL look here

Kind of like when the Pats play Denver, most games are in Denver the last one in NE was 2002. (I know I was there ) and they play in NE this season. (I am going as well *smile* (I did this because I know I have too many images bla bla bla, in my post )
          thanks for the info Med....
          Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

I was pretty excited, too....
            Go Huskers.

Comment

Working...
            X