Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox Sports breaks down the Bengals

Check it out.

This is a really exciting time to be a Bengals fan.
    HEAR ME ROAR!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
    Check it out.

This is a really exciting time to be a Bengals fan.
    I am a Broncos fan first, but I really like the way Cincy plays, especially on offense. As long as Carson is healthy they will be awesome this year. 12-4. Also for all the skeptics who say jail time bla bla. etc. Remember there are jerks on every team in the NFL. Most of the Bengals, Carson, Rudi, Chad Johnson and others are model citizens. This team is too good to let this affect them.
    NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

Originally posted by Medford Bronco
      I am a Broncos fan first, but I really like the way Cincy plays, especially on offense. As long as Carson is healthy they will be awesome this year. 12-4. Also for all the skeptics who say jail time bla bla. etc. Remember there are jerks on every team in the NFL. Most of the Bengals, Carson, Rudi, Chad Johnson and others are model citizens. This team is too good to let this affect them.
      Thanks for the love, Med!

I also fall into the category of people who doesn't really put a lot of stock into the off-the-field issues. The only person that has been in trouble that I can see adversly affecting the team chemistry is Thurman, who from the looks of things appears to be on his way out the door. Marvin and Mike Brown have made it clear that what he's done is completely unacceptable, and they're making an example of him. I think we'll probably end up trading him if Ahmad Brooks pans (which, by the looks of things, will).

Man, I am SO ready for some football.
      HEAR ME ROAR!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Great to hear that Palmer is recovering that well. I'm not a Bengal's fan (though I'll admit it's fun to watch their offense), but I never like to see bad injuries.
        RIP Darrent Williams

Comment

Working...
        X