Daunte to Play against the Jags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daunte to Play against the Jags

[Miami Herald] Dolphins quarterback Daunte Culpepper will play in Saturday's preseason game against Jacksonville at Dolphins Stadium.

In his opening statement to the media after Thursday morning's practice, Dolphins coach Nick Saban said, ``As of right now, you can expect all the quarterbacks to play some.''

Culpepper has not played since shredding knee ligaments when tackled during an Oct. 30 game against Carolina.

FinHeaven & Co Forums - Come On, Dive In!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hell Yeah

Man, after all that damage, he really came along quickly. I thought it might take him a little into the season. It's sort of a strange year for that-- Palmer and Culpepper are both going to be ready it seems
    Go Broncos, make me keep believing this year

Comment

Originally posted by Fins4Life
      [Miami Herald] Dolphins quarterback Daunte Culpepper will play in Saturday's preseason game against Jacksonville at Dolphins Stadium.

In his opening statement to the media after Thursday morning's practice, Dolphins coach Nick Saban said, ``As of right now, you can expect all the quarterbacks to play some.''

Culpepper has not played since shredding knee ligaments when tackled during an Oct. 30 game against Carolina.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hell Yeah
      That will be nice to watch, but you need to pay more attention to the 3rd game. Thats when starters get roughly a quarter of playing time. He will probably only play one series.

But at least you know he is healthy enough to play.
      Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by GridironChamp
        That will be nice to watch, but you need to pay more attention to the 3rd game. Thats when starters get roughly a quarter of playing time. He will probably only play one series.

But at least you know he is healthy enough to play.

Thanks for the hot tip on the third game ...but the important part of this is that he has been cleared to take full contact. Thats why I am happy. I know he might get two series at the most.

Comment

R0FL i cant tell if it is, but your avy looks like Maurice Clarett. Is that him lmao?

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by GridironChamp
            R0FL i cant tell if it is, but your avy looks like Maurice Clarett. Is that him lmao?

Its Rex Hadnot our starting center....I guess he could be considered a 330 lb version of MoClo He is extremely angry all the time, but I like that in a Football player.

Comment

This is great news

Anything to help Miami win the AFC East
              NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

Daunte is a tough guy.

Comment

WOW!! He recovered fast looks like Joey wont starts this season afterall

Comment

Originally posted by Booker T
                    WOW!! He recovered fast looks like Joey wont starts this season afterall
                    Trust me that is a good thing not seeing Harrington for all Fin Fans

May Miami go 11-5 to NE 8-8
                    NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

Its Rex Hadnot our starting center....I guess he could be considered a 330 lb version of MoClo He is extremely angry all the time, but I like that in a Football player.
                      Seeming MoClo is 280 now they arent that far apart, he does look furious. That could be a good thing.

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Medford Bronco
                        Trust me that is a good thing not seeing Harrington for all Fin Fans

May Miami go 11-5 to NE 8-8
                        From your lips to God's ears.

Comment

Hell Yeah

That is good news, I hate it when players get hurt....

cause I like to see the best players play and he is one of the better players in the league.

I am also happy about Carson Palmer doing well...

I especially hate it when other players contribute to injuries.

Comment

Joey Harrington opens up with a TD!

And Olindo Mare is a kicking freak! (52 yd FG, and a 77 yd kick-off)

10-0 Fins

Yay Joey! (Daunte was in for 1st series)
                            President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                            I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Working...
                            X