Norwood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norwood

God this guy can flat out fly. Im watching the game and he just took off down the sideline. He seemed to be moving so much faster than anyone else out there, Pats are darn lucky they had the angle.
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Originally posted by GridironChamp
    God this guy can flat out fly. Im watching the game and he just took off down the sideline. He seemed to be moving so much faster than anyone else out there, Pats are darn lucky they had the angle.
    from what i saw, he did score a td, that guy is lightning, but then again its the pats second/third string...hahah none of this matters
    sigpic

Comment

He and Randall both look good....

Comment

I thought he played for the Falcons.

Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Comment

Originally posted by The|Snake#16
          I thought he played for the Falcons.
          he does..............
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DawgFanatic
            he does..............

Ok I misread that, i'm an idiot hah.

Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Comment

The best part about it was he completely burnt Mr. EWI (Warfield) to get the touchdown.

Watching EWI walk slowly around after blowing a play seems to be tradition for him. Enjoy the alcoholic, pats fans.

Personally, I don't understand why they keep raiding Defense rejects from the Chiefs. It's like grabbing O-Line prospects from the Raiders.

Comment

I am a huge Mississippi State fan and I watched Jerious Norwood play for the last couple of seasons. This guy is a stud. He had back to back 1000 yard seasons despite having the worst o-line in the SEC and the fact that MSU had to pass alot because they were getting blown out reduced his carries. He was the steal of the draft IMO. He will be a star in this league for years. I wish the Broncos had drafted him.

Comment

Scott Norwood's still playing?

Too soon, D-Will, too soon.

Comment

Working...
                  X