X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• broncos_mtnman
    replied
    Originally posted by silkamilkamonic
    Forget about Rivers, can we steal the Chargers pass rush?
    Wade was a average Head Coach, but he knows defense.

Leave a comment:

• Sanluisboltfan
    replied
    Rivers did a very nice job. The D looked even better. Only preseason so I am not too excited.

Leave a comment:

• silkamilkamonic
    replied
    Originally posted by LightningBolt
    Best front 7 in the NFL. And, no you can't.

I totally agree. And it's a good thing we have a mobile QB that can get away, because that secondary is cutting through warm butter.

Leave a comment:

• Good Days Last
    replied
    Originally posted by Kapaibro
    He did get sacked BIG time by KGB
    But my man showed what he was made of by getting back up and leading them down the field for a TD...

Leave a comment:

• LightningBolt
    replied
    Originally posted by silkamilkamonic
    Best front 7 in the NFL. And, no you can't.

Leave a comment:

• silkamilkamonic
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DawgFanatic
    replied
    Whether or not the Packers D is bad, he was still accurate on his throws. He's playing like he did back at NC State. Did you see his quick release?
    or maybe he doesn't wanna get showed up by denvers jv qb lol.....naw, hes doing pretty good right now,

Leave a comment:

• Kapaibro
    replied
    He did get sacked BIG time by KGB

Leave a comment:

• LightningBolt
    replied
    Originally posted by aberdien
    against an amazing packers defense..
    Whether or not the Packers D is bad, he was still accurate on his throws. He's playing like he did back at NC State. Did you see his quick release?

Leave a comment:

• aberdien
    replied
    against an amazing packers defense..

Leave a comment:

• broncos_mtnman
    replied
    Rivers looked good tonight.

Leave a comment:

• pipes
    replied
    Marty compared him to Elway as far as his instincts go, not his physical abilities.

Scroll down to the bottom to see the Elway comparison: http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_4123222

Ah... ...gotcha!

Leave a comment:

• LightningBolt
    replied
    Originally posted by Pipes7
    So the Chargers had better win the Super Bowl this year to make Normstradomus Chow's prophecy come true.

I can see the Marino and Kosar similarities, but Elway?

He plays similarly to Marino and Kosar and his throwing motion and release is also similar, but Elway played a completely different style of qb than the others.
    Marty compared him to Elway as far as his instincts go, not his physical abilities.

Scroll down to the bottom to see the Elway comparison: http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_4123222

Leave a comment:

• pipes
    replied
    He's been compared to Dan Marino, John Elway, and Bernie Kosar by the Marty Schottenheimer and AJ Smith. Norm Chow also said that the team which drafts Rivers will win a superbowl within 3 years.

So the Chargers had better win the Super Bowl this year to make Normstradomus Chow's prophecy come true.

I can see the Marino and Kosar similarities, but Elway?

He plays similarly to Marino and Kosar and his throwing motion and release is also similar, but Elway played a completely different style of qb than the others.

Leave a comment:

• LightningBolt
    replied
    Originally posted by Reidman
    I was listening to a sportstalk radio show this morning and they were actually comparing his style to Dan Marino. That may be a little extreme but he has had a couple years to learn the offense and learn from Brees so he may not do to bad. If not this season, he will be a great QB in years to come.
    He's been compared to Dan Marino, John Elway, and Bernie Kosar by the Marty Schottenheimer and AJ Smith. Norm Chow also said that the team which drafts Rivers will win a superbowl within 3 years.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X