Breaking News: Reggie Bush is good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking News: Reggie Bush is good

3 carries for 52 yards so far. He had an amazing 44 yard run where he ran one way, then completely reversed his field and took it down the sideline. Simply amazing.

Thanks for sharing....is Vince Young playing yet??

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerful
      Thanks for sharing....is Vince Young playing yet??
      no, volek has been in most of the first half. i think young is about to come in though.

Comment

Yeah, Bush should be special this year...

How does Brees look..?

Comment

Young came in an so far, handed it off, ran for 3 yards, and threw a incompletion.

listen to it here http://players.eonstreams.com/FastAi...p?PlayerID=583

Comment

Originally posted by Reidman
            Yeah, Bush should be special this year...

How does Brees look..?
            I've only listened for a few minutes, but so far Brees has been playing really well.

Comment

Originally posted by Hartley
              Young came in an so far, handed it off, ran for 3 yards, and threw a incompletion.

listen to it here http://players.eonstreams.com/FastAi...p?PlayerID=583
              Yeah, 3 and out for wonder boy.

Too soon, D-Will, too soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkana7
                Yeah, 3 and out for wonder boy.
                Yep

Some how i dont feel sorry for him

Comment

hope we can contain bush & company week 1, should be an exciting game, i can smell the electricity already...
                  sigpic

Comment

Young is running with the first team offence, going against the saints 2nd team defence.

Comment

Young had his first competion ever, for 14 yards, also just had his first sack.

Comment

OK summery of vince's first few drives.....

Running with the Titans 1st team offence, going aginst the Saints 2nd team defence...

Handed the ball of a few times...

Took off running twice, once for 3 yards, once for 12 yards...

Got rattled under pressure twice, one resulting in a sack, the other nearly resulting in a int....

Made his first and only completion so far for 14 yards...

Announcers are saying that in college he could just through the ball to the guy who is open and it would be a completion. In the NFL however you have to anticipate the guy being open, and he apparently is having trouble doing that...

In Youngs defence, he is playing in a 2 minute drill, the the half is almost over.
                        Last edited by Hartley; 08-12-2006, 06:35 PM.

Comment

anything new on Reggie???

Is he still in??

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerful
                            anything new on Reggie???

Is he still in??
                            No i believe Reggie is done for the night, but had 6 attempts for 59 yards. With a long of 44.

Wow

Comment

I think that Mario Williams has probably the most pressure on him to succeed than any other #1 pick since Elway.

Elway put the pressure on himself to succeed by demanding a trade.

Mario has the pressure of being the guy that was picked over Reggie Bush.

Comment

Working...
                              X