X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheerful
    replied
    Originally posted by BaileyTheBest
    Lendale White was held out of the game because of a fight he got it during practice.

I saw that today. Watched the replay today on NFL network and it wasn't confirmed, but the announcers were saying white was suspended for the game for disceplenary actions.

WOW!!!! That #25 is something else. That Bush kid they say is listed at 6'ft 203 lbs. He plays like he is 220. That 44 yard run was typical Bush from USC. He his that corner and out ran everyone. He is going to be fun to watch this year. I might have to tune into Saints games just to watch him play.

Leave a comment:

• smittyjs
    replied
    Bush looked good, Pacman Looked great during the game, and Young looked good, mad two bad throw, had three or four easy drops.

Leave a comment:

• BaileyTheBest
    replied
    Originally posted by Cheerful
    Bush vs. Lendale White...has he played at all yet??

Lendale White was held out of the game because of a fight he got it during practice.

Leave a comment:

• Hartley
    replied
    Originally posted by The Dyna$ty
    ^I agree, Houston = Retards

what are you thinking kubiak, funny how they were trying to get tatum from us recently.....
    Ehh, Tatum could have done the same thing...

Leave a comment:

• The Dyna$ty
    replied
    ^I agree, Houston = Retards

what are you thinking kubiak, funny how they were trying to get tatum from us recently.....

Leave a comment:

• Spyder
    replied
    That's my boy.

The man's going to be amazing.

Leave a comment:

• The Dyna$ty
    replied

^tryed to truck pacman, no one really benefited from it, but hes going hard gotta like that.

DAMN!!

Leave a comment:

• Hartley
    replied
    Young nearly throws another int, gets hit goes down and grabs his ankle, he should be fine though.

The crowd had quite a scare though.

Edit: Has a sprained left ankle, will be fine though, could go back in, but wont, good old Mauck warming up.

So in VY first game he is: 4-11 and 56 yards, with 4 rushing attempts for 28 yards.
    Last edited by Hartley; 08-12-2006, 07:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Hartley
    replied
    Another completion for VY, 7 yards
    Last edited by Hartley; 08-12-2006, 07:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• The_Roses_Thorn
    replied
    Someone might be able to find the game here...

http://www.wjox690.com/goout.asp?u=h...itansradio.com
    I found that, but it lead me nowhere. This however is a good link for those interested in listening: http://www.981themax.com/

The only problem is they commentate poorly. That is... they commentate over plays. So they'll be talking about a bad drop and you complete miss a 1 yard run or something.

A game update: Titans just punted, Saints fumble the fair-catch and the Titans recover at the N.O 39.

Leave a comment:

• Cheerful
    replied
    Someone might be able to find the game here...

http://www.wjox690.com/goout.asp?u=h...itansradio.com

Leave a comment:

• The_Roses_Thorn
    replied
    Nope, at least he has no rushes.

[Edit]I found a better link. http://www.981themax.com/ click listen live now on the right. This one isn't off by... a lot >_>. It's actually with the game .
    Last edited by The_Roses_Thorn; 08-12-2006, 06:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Hartley
    replied
    Nope, not yet, ill bet he will play next drive. Ill try to keep everyone updated.

Man i wish i had NFLnetwork, this would be a fun game to watch.

Leave a comment:

• Cheerful
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Hartley
    replied
    Originally posted by The_Roses_Thorn
    Good grief... this feed is considerably delayed. Last night listening to the Broncos game, the radio called the play a minute before foxsports.com updated the game page... now it's foxsports winning the race by about 5 minutes before the radio station begins the play O_O. Anyone know of a more up to speed station?
    I have no idea, i found that link off the titans message board. They may have more links there. www.titansonline.com

Leave a comment:

Working...
X