Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leinart digging deeper hole...

Anyone see the AZ game today??

Kurt Warner looked very sharpe. 9 /13 passing for 118 yards and 2 td's. Look like the old Warner from the MVP days.

Leinart could turn out to be a major first round bust. I definatly see Cutler succeeding, and maybe even Young, but leinart is getting worse by not being in camp.

Originally posted by Cheerful
    Anyone see the AZ game today??

Kurt Warner looked very sharpe. 9 /13 passing for 118 yards and 2 td's. Look like the old Warner from the MVP days.

Leinart could turn out to be a major first round bust. I definatly see Cutler succeeding, and maybe even Young, but leinart is getting worse by not being in camp.
    Yep that's too bad for Leinart. Hopefully the Cards and his agent get their act together.

On another note, Jay Cutler is fantastic.

Vince Young, so far has one completion.

Comment

Originally posted by Hartley
      Yep that's too bad for Leinart. Hopefully the Cards and his agent get their act together.

On another note, Jay Cutler is fantastic.

Another rookie qb to keep an eye on is the Minnesota Vikings' Travarus Jackson.
      He's built like a brick ****-house and has been impressive-for a rookie.

Due to my location, I hear quite a bit 'bout the Vikings and have many friends that are fans of theirs.

Comment

Someday, he'll be up there with BVP.
        Go Huskers.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick7
          Someday, he'll be up there with BVP.
          Someday lol

Comment

Someday lol

maybe, that is...
            Go Huskers.

Comment

from what i seen, i see cutler as a kid who loves to play football, and what i see in lienart is a guy who wants his money, sorta like T.O,
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DawgFanatic
                from what i seen, i see cutler as a kid who loves to play football, and what i see in lienart is a guy who wants his money, sorta like T.O,
                I agree, i just dont know why he didn't come out last year. He would have been a 49er and in the footsteps of Joe Montana, and Steve Young, he would be Mr. Hollywood. Not to mention he would have got that huge contract Alex Smith has, But he decided to play another year and turned into the 10th pick, insted of the 1st.

Comment

I agree, i just dont know why he didn't come out last year. He would have been a 49er and in the footsteps of Joe Montana, and Steve Young, he would be Mr. Hollywood. Not to mention he would have got that huge contract Alex Smith has, But he decided to play another year and turned into the 10th pick, insted of the 1st.

I think he is now wanting the money he should have gotten last year and its costing him. No pun intended.

Comment

and even when he does show up to camp, he will probably be out of shape
                    Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Originally posted by armedequation

True...the back up now...J. Navarr had two ints in the game. AZ might give in to Leinarts demands after that performance. If Warner goes down, so goes the season for them with their current back up.

Comment

Originally posted by armedequation
                        Wow how much can we knock the guy? lol

Comment

Wow how much can we knock the guy? lol

And his name isn't even Jake Plummer...

Comment

I think that the Cards not wanting to pay a Heismann trophy winner, rosebowl winner, and National Champ winner at least as much as Cutler is ridiculous!
                            President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                            I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Originally posted by Kapaibro
                              I think that the Cards not wanting to pay a Heismann trophy winner, rosebowl winner, and National Champ winner at least as much as Cutler is ridiculous!
                              Yeah, i didn't think it was all Matt's fault, still though he should have come out last year.

Comment

Working...
                              X