Croyle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Croyle?

Would any of our KC fans, like to help me out with what happend to Brodie Croyle last night? I haven't had a chance to keep up with his pre-season but wanted to at least see some good playing time for him.
    "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
    Ayrton Senna..

Originally posted by y2cragie
    Would any of our KC fans, like to help me out with what happend to Brodie Croyle last night? I haven't had a chance to keep up with his pre-season but wanted to at least see some good playing time for him.
    he has an injury. i don't think it's serious but it's enough to keep him out of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by BaileyTheBest
      he has an injury. i don't think it's serious but it's enough to keep him out of the game.
      It's a bruised shoulder. It's not that serious, but enough that he couldn't play in the first pre-season game.
      RIP Darrent Williams

Comment

thanks for the update.
        "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
        Ayrton Senna..

Comment

Croyle really needs to pack on some bulk. It was a shock that he managed to go his senior year without an injury, and I have a feeling this minor injury will be just one of many such injuries. Croyle looks skinnier than most receivers and DBs. Durability was the main reason he dropped to round 3.
          A proponent of Denver drafting Cutler since 10/05.

So naturally, my Adopt-A-Bronco is Jay Cutler!

Comment

Originally posted by PsychoChicken
            Croyle really needs to pack on some bulk. It was a shock that he managed to go his senior year without an injury, and I have a feeling this minor injury will be just one of many such injuries. Croyle looks skinnier than most receivers and DBs. Durability was the main reason he dropped to round 3.
            One rumor is that the Chiefs could try and put him on IR so that they would only have to carry 3 QB's (Trent Green, Damon Huard, Casey Printers) and still keep our QBOTF off of waivers.
            "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

Comment

Originally posted by kmartin575
              One rumor is that the Chiefs could try and put him on IR so that they would only have to carry 3 QB's (Trent Green, Damon Huard, Casey Printers) and still keep our QBOTF off of waivers.

that would be a smart decision for this year just for development purposes alone
              Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Working...
              X