X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• armedequation
    replied
    Originally posted by kmartin575
    One rumor is that the Chiefs could try and put him on IR so that they would only have to carry 3 QB's (Trent Green, Damon Huard, Casey Printers) and still keep our QBOTF off of waivers.

that would be a smart decision for this year just for development purposes alone

Leave a comment:

• kmartin575
    replied
    Originally posted by PsychoChicken
    Croyle really needs to pack on some bulk. It was a shock that he managed to go his senior year without an injury, and I have a feeling this minor injury will be just one of many such injuries. Croyle looks skinnier than most receivers and DBs. Durability was the main reason he dropped to round 3.
    One rumor is that the Chiefs could try and put him on IR so that they would only have to carry 3 QB's (Trent Green, Damon Huard, Casey Printers) and still keep our QBOTF off of waivers.

Leave a comment:

• PsychoChicken
    replied
    Croyle really needs to pack on some bulk. It was a shock that he managed to go his senior year without an injury, and I have a feeling this minor injury will be just one of many such injuries. Croyle looks skinnier than most receivers and DBs. Durability was the main reason he dropped to round 3.

Leave a comment:

• y2cragie
    replied
    thanks for the update.

Leave a comment:

• The_Roses_Thorn
    replied
    Originally posted by BaileyTheBest
    he has an injury. i don't think it's serious but it's enough to keep him out of the game.
    It's a bruised shoulder. It's not that serious, but enough that he couldn't play in the first pre-season game.

Leave a comment:

• BaileyTheBest
    replied
    Originally posted by y2cragie
    Would any of our KC fans, like to help me out with what happend to Brodie Croyle last night? I haven't had a chance to keep up with his pre-season but wanted to at least see some good playing time for him.
    he has an injury. i don't think it's serious but it's enough to keep him out of the game.

Leave a comment:

• y2cragie
    started a topic Croyle?

Croyle?

Would any of our KC fans, like to help me out with what happend to Brodie Croyle last night? I haven't had a chance to keep up with his pre-season but wanted to at least see some good playing time for him.
Working...
X