X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you Believe This!!!!

Saints QB hurt by collision with mascot

NFL.com wire reports

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (Aug. 12, 2006) -- New Orleans quarterback Adrian McPherson went to the locker room early in the third quarter after a golf cart ridden by the Titans' mascot hit him at the end of halftime.

A Saints spokesman wasn't immediately available for an update on the quarterback, who's heading into his second season.

The mascot was riding on a golf cart and throwing items into the stands during halftime, and was heading off the field when the Saints were returning from their locker room for the third quarter.

The cart hit McPherson, who stayed on the field for a few minutes being checked out by a trainer on the sideline. He then walked off the field

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Originally posted by Denver Native
    Saints QB hurt by collision with mascot

NFL.com wire reports

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (Aug. 12, 2006) -- New Orleans quarterback Adrian McPherson went to the locker room early in the third quarter after a golf cart ridden by the Titans' mascot hit him at the end of halftime.

A Saints spokesman wasn't immediately available for an update on the quarterback, who's heading into his second season.

The mascot was riding on a golf cart and throwing items into the stands during halftime, and was heading off the field when the Saints were returning from their locker room for the third quarter.

The cart hit McPherson, who stayed on the field for a few minutes being checked out by a trainer on the sideline. He then walked off the field
    Yup, cos I reported it last night.

It was T-Rac (a raccoon) and MacPherson has a bruised knee
    President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
    I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Originally posted by Kapaibro
      Yup, cos I reported it last night.

It was T-Rac (a raccoon) and MacPherson has a bruised knee
      Oops - me bad - I did not see your post - sorry.

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

Working...
      X