Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video of Rivers vs Greenbay in preseason (every single pass thrown)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Video of Rivers vs Greenbay in preseason (every single pass thrown)

    I made a compilation video of every pass Rivers threw against Greenbay for the first preseason game. I have even included the incomplete passes as well. The video is only 3 minutes and 44 seconds, so it should be a quick download.

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=PHGMJLIHi9I

  • #2
    I gotta admit, he looked VERY good. If he can show its not just the preseason making him look so good, watch out for the chargers...
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Broncosfreak_56
      I gotta admit, he looked VERY good. If he can show its not just the preseason making him look so good, watch out for the chargers...
      Do you notice how accurate he was even on his incomplete passes?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by LightningBolt
        I made a compilation video of every pass Rivers threw against Greenbay for the first preseason game. I have even included the incomplete passes as well. The video is only 3 minutes and 44 seconds, so it should be a quick download.

        http://youtube.com/watch?v=PHGMJLIHi9I
        I'm just curious and I'm not smacking or anything but why are you trying to make
        Rivers sound so good on a Bronco messageboard.....??

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by LightningBolt
          Do you notice how accurate he was even on his incomplete passes?
          Yea, he was very good all around. And especially those passes in the endzone. He had great accuracy on them.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Reidman
            I'm just curious and I'm not smacking or anything but why are you trying to make
            Rivers sound so good on a Bronco messageboard.....??
            This is the forum designated for "Other NFL Teams". So, what's wrong with showing a video of Philip Rivers? I'm a Charger fan, and I enjoy talking about my team. If you think I'm trying to win some Broncos fans over to the Chargers your wrong. I just like talking about football, especially with AFC West fans.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Broncosfreak_56
              Yea, he was very good all around. And especially those passes in the endzone. He had great accuracy on them.
              Yea, they ran the same play two times and it worked both times. The first time Vincent Jackson didn't get both feet in and Greenbay challenged it. I was especially impressed by his passes on the out routes. He has good timing with the receivers, and leads the receiver to make the reception on the correct side, giving them the potential for YAC. I'm convinced now that Rivers is a more accurate passer than Drew Brees. The only question is whether he will continue to play like this in the regular season. If he does, then the Broncos have to deal with a serious threat to their hopes of winning the division again.
              Last edited by LightningBolt; 08-14-2006, 03:55 PM.

              Comment


              • #8
                He was very very accurate.

                Nice video

                Comment


                • #9
                  Hard to see the ball velocity on that vid due to compression issues.


                  But the accuracy is pretty good.

                  Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

                  The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                  You should check these guys out

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by LightningBolt
                    I made a compilation video of every pass Rivers threw against Greenbay for the first preseason game. I have even included the incomplete passes as well. The video is only 3 minutes and 44 seconds, so it should be a quick download.

                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=PHGMJLIHi9I
                    Nice, thanks for putting it up, I had to miss it. I wondered how he was going to look after riding the pine mostly for 2 years. I always thought he would be better than Eli...I hope he makes some mistakes this year
                    Go Broncos, make me keep believing this year

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Ryan Leaf looked great in preseason too. Lets not forget...This is the Packers defense he was playing. Do it against a team that counts.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yMdVHruUfI

                      Travis Henry, single handedly taking the class out of our organization.

                      Bowlen, you gutless drunk!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Elway=Goat
                        Ryan Leaf looked great in preseason too. Lets not forget...This is the Packers defense he was playing. Do it against a team that counts.

                        Like it has been said about Cutler's preformance and that kid for the Vikings, he was facing a vanilla defence. He still preformed well but isn't the same as what he'll face in regular season.
                        John 11: 25-27

                        My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams



                        Thanks Snk16

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X