Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video of Rivers vs Greenbay in preseason (every single pass thrown)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TXBRONC
    replied
    Originally posted by Elway=Goat
    Ryan Leaf looked great in preseason too. Lets not forget...This is the Packers defense he was playing. Do it against a team that counts.

Like it has been said about Cutler's preformance and that kid for the Vikings, he was facing a vanilla defence. He still preformed well but isn't the same as what he'll face in regular season.

Leave a comment:

• Elway=Goat
    replied
    Ryan Leaf looked great in preseason too. Lets not forget...This is the Packers defense he was playing. Do it against a team that counts.

Leave a comment:

• MN-Broncofreak
    replied
    Originally posted by LightningBolt
    I made a compilation video of every pass Rivers threw against Greenbay for the first preseason game. I have even included the incomplete passes as well. The video is only 3 minutes and 44 seconds, so it should be a quick download.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PHGMJLIHi9I
    Nice, thanks for putting it up, I had to miss it. I wondered how he was going to look after riding the pine mostly for 2 years. I always thought he would be better than Eli...I hope he makes some mistakes this year

Leave a comment:

• Jared
    replied
    Hard to see the ball velocity on that vid due to compression issues.

But the accuracy is pretty good.

Leave a comment:

• xX-Bronco-Xx
    replied
    He was very very accurate.

Nice video

Leave a comment:

• LightningBolt
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncosfreak_56
    Yea, he was very good all around. And especially those passes in the endzone. He had great accuracy on them.
    Yea, they ran the same play two times and it worked both times. The first time Vincent Jackson didn't get both feet in and Greenbay challenged it. I was especially impressed by his passes on the out routes. He has good timing with the receivers, and leads the receiver to make the reception on the correct side, giving them the potential for YAC. I'm convinced now that Rivers is a more accurate passer than Drew Brees. The only question is whether he will continue to play like this in the regular season. If he does, then the Broncos have to deal with a serious threat to their hopes of winning the division again.
    Last edited by LightningBolt; 08-14-2006, 03:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• LightningBolt
    replied
    Originally posted by Reidman
    I'm just curious and I'm not smacking or anything but why are you trying to make
    Rivers sound so good on a Bronco messageboard.....??
    This is the forum designated for "Other NFL Teams". So, what's wrong with showing a video of Philip Rivers? I'm a Charger fan, and I enjoy talking about my team. If you think I'm trying to win some Broncos fans over to the Chargers your wrong. I just like talking about football, especially with AFC West fans.

Leave a comment:

• Broncosfreak_56
    replied
    Do you notice how accurate he was even on his incomplete passes?
    Yea, he was very good all around. And especially those passes in the endzone. He had great accuracy on them.

Leave a comment:

• Reidman
    replied
    I made a compilation video of every pass Rivers threw against Greenbay for the first preseason game. I have even included the incomplete passes as well. The video is only 3 minutes and 44 seconds, so it should be a quick download.

I'm just curious and I'm not smacking or anything but why are you trying to make
    Rivers sound so good on a Bronco messageboard.....??

Leave a comment:

• LightningBolt
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncosfreak_56
    I gotta admit, he looked VERY good. If he can show its not just the preseason making him look so good, watch out for the chargers...
    Do you notice how accurate he was even on his incomplete passes?

Leave a comment:

• Broncosfreak_56
    replied
    I gotta admit, he looked VERY good. If he can show its not just the preseason making him look so good, watch out for the chargers...

Leave a comment:

• Video of Rivers vs Greenbay in preseason (every single pass thrown)

Working...
X