Lienart Finally Signs With Cardinals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lienart Finally Signs With Cardinals

breking news on espnews, its not on the espn site yet.

The Arizona Cardinals and quarterback Matt Leinart have reached an agreement in principle on a six-year contract, ESPN's Chris Mortensen reports.

According to sources, the contract could be worth as much as $50.8 million if all incentives are reached. The deal does call for $14 million in guaranteed money
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2549668

The Sheriff got his way today...
    Go Broncos, make me keep believing this year

Comment

Thank goodness. Born in Denver, root for the Broncos...lived in AZ for 14 years, root for the Cards after the Broncos. I'm happy.
      Originally posted by Soldier96B
      i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

That's quite the contract for #10
        Go Broncos, make me keep believing this year

Comment

I'm sure Navarre's performance on Saturday helped Leinart's negotiation power A LOT!!
          sigpic
          HOPING TO SEE MORE OF THIS IN 2012

ESPN’s John Clayton reported that McKenzie is expected to review Jackson’s performance for the next week or so. Clayton reports that the odds favor Jackson staying in Oakland, but a decision has not been made. "I still get the feeling Jackson will end up being retained." 3 1/2 HOURS LATER, THE RAIDERS FIRED JACKSON.....GOOD CALL CLAYTON

Comment

Wow, I'm really proud of Matt for getting such a good rookie contract. Holding out was the answer in this case. Rookie contract is the most important contract of your career. Kudos Matt

Comment

let the Leinart VS Cutler VS Young battle begin.
              Go Huskers.

Comment

thats alot of bonus for a 10th pick, better not be a bust here in cardinal land...
                sigpic

Comment

This is a great day for the Cardinals - I live in the Phx. area and although I love the Broncos and no team will ever replace them - I still route for the Cards to do well (unless they are getting smoked by the Broncos)....

The Cards can finally say that they are truely a legit N.F.L. team - they got the dopest stadium in the world (which I will be going to quite a few times in the future - my father in law is a season ticket holder ) - they got Edge and now they finally have their QB of the future....

Here's to a great future for the Cardinals and Matt Lienart
                  I owe CP's to: no one

Comment

Working...
                  X