What do you all think is the biggiest nfl rival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
    I think the Colts-Pats one is currently the best.

I think the Bengals-Steelers games could become a really big from here on out.

Denver/KC is always good, and I also enjoy Philly/Giants.
    All of the NFC East are tough ones. I like Denver/KC.

Comment

Originally posted by Coolhand727
      All of the NFC East are tough ones. I like Denver/KC.
      Dallas vs Washington
      No matter what their records, these two are always a match to see....Cause you never know what to expect...

Comment

I don't think there is a rivalry between the Colts and Patriots. The Patriots just straight beat the Colts forever and now the Colts will beat the Patriots for a while. It hasn't been back and forth and the only tention was on the Colts part. I can guarantee the Patriots didn't think much of games against the Colts other than easy win.

Comment

Currently I love the Broncos/ Chiefs.

In the past idk :brick:

Comment

I really don't care about any other rivalry except any combo of Broncos, Chiefs, Raiders. Those are always good games... In fact I just bought tickets for my wife and I to see the Broncos dominate KC in Arrowhead... Hopefully we won't get cursed at too much. Look for a 56 and 47 jersey ten rows up behind my beloved Broncos bench.... Dam i love football season.

Comment

Nothing comes close to the Broncos/Raiders except the Broncos/Chiefs.

Comment

Redskins-Cowboys

Packers-Bears

Giants-Eagles
                sigpic
                HOPING TO SEE MORE OF THIS IN 2012

ESPN’s John Clayton reported that McKenzie is expected to review Jackson’s performance for the next week or so. Clayton reports that the odds favor Jackson staying in Oakland, but a decision has not been made. "I still get the feeling Jackson will end up being retained." 3 1/2 HOURS LATER, THE RAIDERS FIRED JACKSON.....GOOD CALL CLAYTON

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                  I think the Colts-Pats one is currently the best.

I think the Bengals-Steelers games could become a really big from here on out.

Denver/KC is always good, and I also enjoy Philly/Giants.

it cant be a rivalry when new england always beats up the colts everytime........
                  I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

i think the best rivalry today is carolina vs tampa bay...........
                    I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

IMO the greatest rivalary changes on the talent of the 2 teams. So ATM i would have to say the KC/Den rivalry is the best because we split every year. Constantly have to worry about each other in the race for AFCW.
                      Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Working...
                      X