The Colts, "The Best Show on Turf"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Colts, "The Best Show on Turf"?

With the Rams loosing their luster the past couple years and the colts being the best offensive team the past few years do you think that the colts should be the best show on turf? because i think their offense is way better than the Rams and they do play in a dome.

Originally posted by rockrules40
    With the Rams loosing their luster the past couple years and the colts being the best offensive team the past few years do you think that the colts should be the best show on turf? because i think their offense is way better than the Rams and they do play in a dome.
    when marshall was in his prime years, i think there were way better than the colts r right now, and the rams did play in a dome, u can also look at it this way: rams-SB Rings=1 Colts=0
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rockrules40
      The Colts' offense has been a fun offense to watch in the last couple of years.

But there's no way their offense was as unstoppable as the 2000 Rams. With Warner at the helm, playing the way he was -- people KNEW there was no way they were going to stop them. Not only did they have a stellar passing attack, but their running game, with one of the league's best players, was also something that seemed to be unstoppable. Kurt Warner was easily on his way to breaking a majority of Marino's single-season records before he got injured.

The defense on those teams were nothing to brag about, much like the Colts, so they had that little urgency to store all the time, and boy they made sure that they did.

If it wasn't for Bill Belichick figuring their system out in the Super Bowl two years later, they might still be the Greatest Show On Turf.

So with their recent decline, I guess you would have to say the Colts are the best on turf right now, but only because the Rams aren't what they used to be.

As the poster above me said - Rams: Super Bowl Colts: Ziltch

Comment

Originally posted by Braiden
        The Colts' offense has been a fun offense to watch in the last couple of years.

But there's no way their offense was as unstoppable as the 2000 Rams. With Warner at the helm, playing the way he was -- people KNEW there was no way they were going to stop them. Not only did they have a stellar passing attack, but their running game, with one of the league's best players, was also something that seemed to be unstoppable. Kurt Warner was easily on his way to breaking a majority of Marino's single-season records before he got injured.

The defense on those teams were nothing to brag about, much like the Colts, so they had that little urgency to store all the time, and boy they made sure that they did.

If it wasn't for Bill Belichick figuring their system out in the Super Bowl two years later, they might still be the Greatest Show On Turf.

So with their recent decline, I guess you would have to say the Colts are the best on turf right now, but only because the Rams aren't what they used to be.

As the poster above me said - Rams: Super Bowl Colts: Ziltch
        Give the Colts the credit due.
        No superbowl......yet.

Screw the Rams. Watching their first string offense makes me hurt. They move like old people with arthritis.

No offense of course.
        COPYWRITED MATERIAL Copyright © 1975 by Dr Velcro

Comment

'The Best Show On Turf' was merely a monicker used to describe the 99 Rams. It should not be used to describe another team. Just like the 'Kardiac Kids' were the Browns under Sipe.
          The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Working...
          X