Gostowski Shall Be da Wowski

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gostowski Shall Be da Wowski

Da Pats give Gramatica da boot today cuz their fresh new kicka Stephen Gostowski be da burner so far in preseason.

Gostowski be havin' a flossin' preseason. He make all his FG's and he sendoff his kickoff to da endoff.

People were laughin' at da Pats when dey release Aging Adam and sign Gramatica, but every smart New England fan know dat Martin was plan B.

Gostowski was always Plan A.

Know wut I'm sayin?

Originally posted by HipHopPat'sFan
    Da Pats give Gramatica da boot today cuz their fresh new kicka Stephen Gostowski be da burner so far in preseason.

Gostowski be havin' a flossin' preseason. He make all his FG's and he sendoff his kickoff to da endoff.

People were laughin' at da Pats when dey release Aging Adam and sign Gramatica, but every smart New England fan know dat Martin was plan B.

Know wut I'm sayin?
    lol, already been posted three times.. :idiot: he should jsut retire altogether...
    sigpic

Comment

Fo' shizzle. :paper:
      HEAR ME ROAR!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

i wanna see how good ur kicker does in pressure situations....should be intresting to say the least!
        sigpic

Comment

Know wut I'm sayin?
          So you are saying that your buddy PR isnt the smart Pat fan he thought he was?

Comment

Originally posted by cinnamunmun
            So you are saying that your buddy PR isnt the smart Pat fan he thought he was?
            No, PR have da brain cuz he know Gramatica kick very good.

It's just dat Stephen Gostowski kick like BB knew he would.

Comment

Gostowski Shall Be da Wowski

Know wut I'm sayin?
              :doh: now thats hip-hop, word.
              sigpic

Comment

Actually, I watched Gramatica all throughout his college career as I live in Manhattan, Kansas (home of KSU). He was an excellent college kicker, and even nailed down a 63 yarder while he was here. Sadly, when he reached the NFL he absolutely cracked, especially in pressure situations, and I almost felt sorry for the Pats for swapping the clutch kicking of Vinateri for Gramatica.

Another kicker I watched retro-actively (as in I watched the games before the draft after the season) was Gostkowski. I have to say... I actually expected the Pats to draft himi both from what I had seen out of him and Gramatica. In all honesty, I think Gostkowski will be a great kicker for you guys, but just because he did well in college doesn't mean he'll do well in pressure situations in the pros (see Gramatica's complete crash from a good college career).
                RIP Darrent Williams

Comment

I really like the Gramaticas and hope that Martin catches on somewhere. I don't think his career is quite over yet. At least I hope it isn't ...
                  The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Great kicker for us here in memphis. Good to see two Tigers go in the draft. I have become somewhat of a patriots and Panthers fan after this draft. Go gostkowski and deangelo.
                    Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

Working...
                    X