Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Hermontage

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Hermontage

    AKA the Hermgasm :brick:


    THis is actually pretty funny, on the right side of the website click the lil MP3 tab for Monday, zoom forward to 2:28 and listen to the Hermontage its hilarious.




    LINKY
    Last edited by GridironChamp; 08-24-2006, 12:53 PM.
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

    ^^^Get used to it.^^^

  • #2
    Originally posted by GridironChamp
    AKA the Hermgasm :brick:


    THis is actually pretty funny, on the right side of the website click the lil MP3 tab for Monday, zoom forward to 2:28 and listen to the Hermontage its hilarious.
    im confused here ? whats the website? :brick: me= :idiot:
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by DawgFanatic
      im confused here ? whats the website? :brick: me= :idiot:
      Lost in the world of nothing, i cant believe i forgot the website :brick: :brick:




      I fixed it :thumb:
      Last edited by GridironChamp; 08-24-2006, 12:53 PM.
      Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

      ^^^Get used to it.^^^

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by GridironChamp
        Lost in the world of nothing, i cant believe i forgot the website :brick: :brick:




        I fixed it :thumb:
        hahaha, that was hilarious :clap:
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by DawgFanatic
          hahaha, that was hilarious :clap:
          I know, my favorite part "That wasnt old or new school, i dont know what school that was."
          Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

          ^^^Get used to it.^^^

          Comment


          • #6
            Sorry to go off topic again - but this thread reminds me of the 'Montage' song from Team America.

            Here is a clip with the song in it - if you haven't heard the song.

            The clip is to a scene from Final Fantasy VII.

            Nice animation - but link is important just for the song.

            'Montage' song from Team America
            The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

            The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Charlie Brown
              Sorry to go off topic again - but this thread reminds me of the 'Montage' song from Team America.

              Here is a clip with the song in it - if you haven't heard the song.

              The clip is to a scene from Final Fantasy VII.

              Nice animation - but link is important just for the song.

              'Montage' song from Team America
              thats a pretty cool song, it had a nice rhyme to it, ¶ montageeeeeeee¶ lol, pretty sick..
              sigpic

              Comment

              Working...
              X