No announcement yet.

Carson a lock to start against Green Bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carson Palmer is a great QB and I am glad to see he is comming back so fast. It is just to bad Cincy still won't go anywhere this season even with his quick return. I can see him becoming one of the better QB's in history though with the way he throws the ball around.

Comment

Originally posted by jhns
      Carson Palmer is a great QB and I am glad to see he is comming back so fast. It is just to bad Cincy still won't go anywhere this season even with his quick return. I can see him becoming one of the better QB's in history though with the way he throws the ball around.
      You know, I hate to say this because Carson is easily my favorite Non-Bronco in the league, but I think you're right about the Bengals. I think all the off-field stuff will catch up with them ( a la Minnesota last year) and they'll slip a bit. He's still a great QB and a really cool guy though so hopefully if they do fall a bit they'll be OK for the long run.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorcust
        I think Culpepper will be fine when he stiff arms Casey Hampton for a first down on week 1.
        i don't kno, it will be a tough game, i aswell want phins to win for obvious reasons, i hope phins can pull a cinny @pitt like last year....
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X