No announcement yet.

Deangelo Williams no break away speed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deangelo Williams no break away speed?

I cant remember how many posters were saying how Deangelo Williams was too slow to be a homerun threat in the nfl. How about that Kickoff return for a TD against the dolphins? I think that would have to be considered breakaway speed.

I love Cutler, but for all of you who shot down picking Deangelo, I just wanted to put this up for consideration.
    Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Originally posted by chickennob2
    I cant remember how many posters were saying how Deangelo Williams was too slow to be a homerun threat in the nfl. How about that Kickoff return for a TD against the dolphins? I think that would have to be considered breakaway speed.

I love Cutler, but for all of you who shot down picking Deangelo, I just wanted to put this up for consideration.
    it was a good kick return for him, hes also had some good rushes, he should be good this year.
    sigpic

Comment

That was pretty money...

Comment

DeAngelo is showing everyone in Carolina camp that he's actually faster then they thought he was.

Unfortunately Williams is also showing a lack of ability in running between the tackles, something people thought he would be strong with.

I think he'll have a good career, but he isn't an all around RB, at this time anyways.

Comment

FACT: Deshaun Foster will get injured again this year.

Deangelo Williams will then take over as the starter in Carolina

FACT: Deshaun Foster will not get his job back.

Williams is a machine.

Comment

I saw Williams do the sweetest cuts.

Beautiful

Comment

I do not think his speed was an issue at all. I do not even recall people making a coment like that. I think the biggest thing about Williams is for him to stay healthy, the deffenses he went against.. and him opting not to play against the tougher deffense teams.

He looked pretty good and always though after bush it was him and marony as solid #1's in the league. If health was not an issue he would have been a top 10 caliber draftee.

Comment

Working...
              X