Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Chambers making SICK grabs!!!

Wow!

Are you guys watching this Miami @ Carolina game?

Chambers is looks like he can catch just about anything.

He's going to be all over SportsCenter tonight.

I've always liked him but felt he was being held back by the rest of his team.

This year looks alot different though. With Culpepper, and hell, even Harrington.

Chambers could get HUGE numbers.

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
    Wow!

Are you guys watching this Miami @ Carolina game?

Chambers is looks like he can catch just about anything.

He's going to be all over SportsCenter tonight.

I've always liked him but felt he was being held back by the rest of his team.

This year looks alot different though. With Culpepper, and hell, even Harrington.

Chambers could get HUGE numbers.

Yup, I'm watching.

Harrington is proving to be a great pick-up for Miami.

Just goes to show what he can do with a decent o-line and decent receivers!
    President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
    I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Harrington looks better than Culpepper. What alternate universe did I wake up in?

Seriously. :paper:

Oh yeah, Chambers looks great. Makes me feel a little more secure about the trade I made for him in my FF league. R. Moss for Chambers.
      Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

Chambers is a very good WR, he just hasn't had the QB to get him the ball. I don't predict stats, but I think you will see him have a pretty good year this year.

As far as Culpepper and Joey, I think Culpepper looked pretty good and his numbers reflected that. I think that some of the playcalling was a little suspect (not his fault) and could have been better, improving his stats. But again, I think he looked fine. Most people didn't even think he would be cleared to practice at this point, so the fact that he is out there perfoming at this level is amazing.

I have to admit, Joey Harrington is definitely surprising me. I wasn't too high on the trade for him to be our backup. I thought we stole him away from Detroit, I just didn't like his game. I now see that I was wrong. Yes he was horrible in Detroit, but I think he was mentally and emotionally drained in a city that expected him to be the next Brett Favre. Not to mention that he was playing on a team with limited talent. While it is only preseason, I would feel very comfortable with him at QB if Culpepper was unable to play. And this only raises his trade value.

Comment

Originally posted by like2god
          Chambers is a very good WR, he just hasn't had the QB to get him the ball. I don't predict stats, but I think you will see him have a pretty good year this year.

As far as Culpepper and Joey, I think Culpepper looked pretty good and his numbers reflected that. I think that some of the playcalling was a little suspect (not his fault) and could have been better, improving his stats. But again, I think he looked fine. Most people didn't even think he would be cleared to practice at this point, so the fact that he is out there perfoming at this level is amazing.

I have to admit, Joey Harrington is definitely surprising me. I wasn't too high on the trade for him to be our backup. I thought we stole him away from Detroit, I just didn't like his game. I now see that I was wrong. Yes he was horrible in Detroit, but I think he was mentally and emotionally drained in a city that expected him to be the next Brett Favre. Not to mention that he was playing on a team with limited talent. While it is only preseason, I would feel very comfortable with him at QB if Culpepper was unable to play. And this only raises his trade value.

I don't think Culpepper is that good, his stats were inflated by having the randy ratio and an offense that threw constantly. I would think Harrington would be better in the long run for the 'phins.

Comment

Originally posted by edog24
            I don't think Culpepper is that good, his stats were inflated by having the randy ratio and an offense that threw constantly. I would think Harrington would be better in the long run for the 'phins.
            If Culpepper can improve his decision-making speed and fumblitis, he'll be way better than Harrington. I think harrington is in for a career as a backup unless he shows flashes of brilliance. Culpepper actually completed a better percentage of his passes, Harrington just got the TD.
            Go Broncos, make me keep believing this year

Comment

It's about time Chambers steps up to become one of the elite WR's

Comment

wes welker looked pretty good as well. Did mcmicheal play? i dont remember seeing him or hearing about him
                Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Originally posted by armedequation
                  wes welker looked pretty good as well. Did mcmicheal play? i dont remember seeing him or hearing about him

I think he caught three balls...

Comment

Originally posted by Fins4Life
                    I think he caught three balls...
                    McMichael is going to be even better with Culpepper. It's hard to argue Culpepper not being better than Feeley, Fielder and Frerotte.

My favorite McMichael play last night was when he cut inside a defender than leap frogged another guy for a first down.

All I know is, one Dolphin receiver atleast is going to the pro-bowl.
                    sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
                    Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

Chambers has always been an elite-WR, just never had a QB worth a damn.

Even though I'm supposed to hate everything-Dolphins (friends thing), I've always liked Chambers (especially his mad jumps; I heard he has like a 48 inch vertical or something).

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
                      - Carl Sagan

Comment

Chris did have some nice catches.
                        Emancipate your mind!
                        The People's Poster

Comment

Working...
                        X