Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sneakers
    replied
    That guy, it seems like he has been trouble since ever since he was in the league.

Leave a comment:

• MN-Broncofreak
    replied
    750 bond....haha :idiot:

bet that hurts, Pacman...

Leave a comment:

• armedequation
    replied
    like i've said before he's all mouth. I really wish that the titans never drafted. I hope they cut him eventually

Leave a comment:

• NJBRONCOSFAN
    replied
    I've been telling you people for a long time now..this is what happens when you go to WVU.

Leave a comment:

• Chicago-Broncofreak
    started a topic Pacman got arrested...

Pacman got arrested...

Looks like we drove him to drunken debauchery after whomping on them last weekend...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2560810

Titans CB Jones charged with disorderly conductAssociated Press

MURFREESBORO, Tenn. -- Tennessee Titans cornerback Pacman Jones was arrested outside a bar early Friday and charged with disorderly conduct and public intoxication.

Jones

Officers saw Jones arguing loudly with a woman outside a nightclub where a rap concert had been held, according to the police report. The 22-year-old Jones was described by police as slurring his speech, having bloodshot eyes and smelling strongly of alcohol.

The arrest came the day after the Titans broke training camp.

Jones was arguing with a woman he accused of stealing his wallet inside the club and passing it to one of her friends, according to police. Officers said they ordered Jones to leave several times, but he refused and continued to shout profanities.

Jones was released from custody in lieu of $750 bond.

He refused to sign an incident report over the theft of his wallet, which authorities said contained $750.

The woman Jones was arguing with, Shakkiah Curtis, said his wallet and her purse were taken by other patrons at the club, the report said.

The Titans did not immediately return a telephone message by The Associated Press, seeking comment.

Earlier in the week, Jones had talked about buying approximately 60 tickets for family and friends to watch him play against his hometown team, the Atlanta Falcons, Saturday night.

Almost three months after the Titans made him the sixth overall pick in the 2005 draft, Jones was arrested after an incident at a nightclub. The charges were later dismissed.
Working...
X