Mike Anderson getting the Start tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Anderson getting the Start tonight

Here in the Baltimore at. Minnesota game, Mike Anderson is going to get the start with Jamal sitting out the preseason.

Basically here's a thread to comment on our own MA, the game and maybe even Trevor Pryce if he actually makes a play...
    sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
    Denver Broncos General Manager

Wow, go Troy Williamson. Rolle took off his helmet and he still ran for extra yards.
    sigpic

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

Comment

Agh, turn of events... Musa Smith is getting the start. :doh:
      sigpic

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

Comment

Originally posted by Lorcust
        Agh, turn of events... Musa Smith is getting the start. :doh:
        Hrmmmmmm...

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco
          Hrmmmmmm...
          Mike was scheduled to get the start, they said, it was a last minute decision..
          sigpic

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

Comment

Mike was scheduled to get the start, they said, it was a last minute decision..
            Then he prolly got injured?

what number is Pryce btw?

Comment

Originally posted by cinnamunmun
              Then he prolly got injured?

what number is Pryce btw?
              He's number 90.

So far he hasn't done much, he pressured Brad Johnson on one play and tried to jump up and block a pass, but it went over him to Chester Taylor.

Oh wait, as I'm typing, Pryce just knocked at Brad Johnsons arm to force an incomplete pass.

FORCED FUMBLE go Pryce on third down!
              sigpic

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

Comment

boller actually looked better than mcnair did. Mike got stuffed repeatedly when he ran. Hard to run against a guy the size of pat williams though
                Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Originally posted by armedequation
                  boller actually looked better than mcnair did. Mike got stuffed repeatedly when he ran. Hard to run against a guy the size of pat williams though
                  The starting line-up gave McNair no protection from Udeze or either Williams. Boller had plenty of time, but I will give him credit, he made the most of his time and made good decisions.

Clarence Moore = GOD. Huge Jumping one handed catch along the sidelines. I'm going with him being the number 3 here in Baltimore.

Mike also had no lanes to run in or blocking upfront, I don't blame him and Billick doesn't give him a lot of times to proove himself and make himself worthy and show Baltimore why they signed him in the first place.
                  sigpic

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

Comment

The starting line-up gave McNair no protection from Udeze or either Williams. Boller had plenty of time, but I will give him credit, he made the most of his time and made good decisions.

Clarence Moore = GOD. Huge Jumping one handed catch along the sidelines. I'm going with him being the number 3 here in Baltimore.

Mike also had no lanes to run in or blocking upfront, I don't blame him and Billick doesn't give him a lot of times to proove himself and make himself worthy and show Baltimore why they signed him in the first place.

they'll keep him. They need his versitility in the backfield. I honestly dont see jamal there for much longer after this season.

pryce did decently although he wasnt on the all pro side of minnesota's line

im a vikes fan as well so i was glad to see brad come out and do well against their D
                    Glen Haven Fire

Comment

yeah cedric griffin had no chance against him because of hieght alone....moore made some awesome catches in that drive
                      Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Originally posted by armedequation
                        they'll keep him. They need his versitility in the backfield. I honestly dont see jamal there for much longer after this season.

pryce did decently although he wasnt on the all pro side of minnesota's line

im a vikes fan as well so i was glad to see brad come out and do well against their D
                        Tarvaris Jackson has also impressed yet again. He's going to be the future and everything Vick wished he could be, IMO.

Terrell Suggs to the all-pro side and handled it pretty damn well. 7 tackles and a sack is pretty good.

I'm not sure what will happen with Jamal, but Musa Smith is looking great and I really like the Vikes D this year. IMO, best secondary in the league right now, second best line in the league behind the panthers and ok linebackers, good enough to get by and will be better when Greenway does eventually come back.
                        sigpic

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

Comment

sorry to go off topic here, but the raiders r looking real good right now..looks like they will go 4-0
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DawgFanatic
                            sorry to go off topic here, but the raiders r looking real good right now..looks like they will go 4-0
                            Yea, that game is over. What's the score now? Last I saw it was 21-0
                            The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown
                              Yea, that game is over. What's the score now? Last I saw it was 21-0
                              randy moss is having a hella of a game, watch out lorcust!!!

its preseason dawgfanatic think!!! :hammer: :hammer:
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X