Memo to Reggie Williams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memo to Reggie Williams

Stop celebrating after EVERY SINGLE RECEPTION! I'm not exaggerating at all...not one bit. He literally celebrates after every catch...doesn't matter if it's a 3 yard catch or a 15 yard catch.

I seriously do not remember him doing this at UW. Seems like a lot of things have changed since he was one of the best college receivers in the country...

I know! He got a 3 yard reception and started doing one of those egyptian dances or something.
    sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
    Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

Originally posted by Lorcust
      I know! He got a 3 yard reception and started doing one of those egyptian dances or something.

the weakest part was that he got about three yards on 2nd and forever, and took a big hit in the process. . . he did make a couple of nice catches against carolina (just watched that game this afternoon), but he's got a LONG way to go before anyone will be impressed with him in the NFL. . . . . i've said before, i hope brandon marshall outperforms reggie and mike williams. . . . .

:idiot: at the jags and lions!
      Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

I would certainly celebrate...

I hope he continues to celebrate every single reception, except do absolutely nothing when/if he scores a touchdown, EVER. That would provide a nice tangent of awkward entertainment to add to the game..
        Go Broncos, make me keep believing this year

Comment

Working...
        X