Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did the Saints waste their money on Brees??

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Did the Saints waste their money on Brees??

    Drew has not looked good at all this pre-season. Two picks tonight...their offense looked terrible last week and does again tonight.

    Thank goodness our coaches didn't take the advice of a few posters around here to replace Jake.....the league would have been saying... :idiot:

  • #2
    Originally posted by Cheerful
    Drew has not looked good at all this pre-season. Two picks tonight...their offense looked terrible last week and does again tonight.

    Thank goodness our coaches didn't take the advice of a few posters around here to replace Jake.....the league would have been saying... :idiot:
    Even if he hasn't looked good so far, he is still an upgrade from Brooks... :idiot:
    Go Broncos, make me keep believing this year

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by MN-Broncofreak
      Even if he hasn't looked good so far, he is still an upgrade from Brooks... :idiot:

      That is true...although Brooks looked pretty good last night.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Cheerful
        That is true...although Brooks looked pretty good last night.
        Brooks will never be a consistent QB. And no matter how good he looked last night, he certainly did not look good in NO :paper:

        However, he'll have some big play potential in Oakland. It'll be fun to see us sack his a$$
        Go Broncos, make me keep believing this year

        Comment

        Working...
        X