brain gadrowski

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brain gadrowski

how good id this guy..he is really givin chris simms a challenge at tampa..he is a very good player...thoughts?

cheers
    100% devoted Bronco fan in Australia

Originally posted by gluva1989
    how good id this guy..he is really givin chris simms a challenge at tampa..he is a very good player...thoughts?

cheers
    My thoughts are that this is in the wrong section. Just my :2cents:
    sigpic

Comment

My thoughts are..........

cheers
      ....I think you mean "Bruce Gradkowski". Not Brian Gadrowski.

Comment

Let me tell you about BILL BRASKY. I remember one time, Brasky took his family to SeaWorld...They were watching Shamu the whale and Brasky got splashed. So Brasky yells, 'I'm Bill Brasky and no one gets me wet!' So he climbs into the tank, grabs Shamu and throws the whale into the audience, splashes him and yells, 'Now how do you like it?' And then damn if Brasky didn't step in there and finish the show."

Comment

Originally posted by sneakers
          Let me tell you about BILL BRASKY. I remember one time, Brasky took his family to SeaWorld...They were watching Shamu the whale and Brasky got splashed. So Brasky yells, 'I'm Bill Brasky and no one gets me wet!' So he climbs into the tank, grabs Shamu and throws the whale into the audience, splashes him and yells, 'Now how do you like it?' And then damn if Brasky didn't step in there and finish the show."
          So what did Shamu say then?

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed
            So what did Shamu say then?
            He said "I need tree-fitty"

Comment

cheers
              Who is BRAIN GADROWSKI?
              President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
              I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed
                He said "I need tree-fitty"

That darn lockness monster always wanting tree-fitty

Comment

Originally posted by Kapaibro
                  Who is BRAIN GADROWSKI?
                  lmao, Brain!!!! thats hiliarous...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sneakers
                    Did I ever tell you about the time Brasky took me out to go get a drink with him? We go off looking for a bar and we can't find one. Finally Brasky takes me to a vacant lot and says, 'Here we are.' We sat there for a year and a half — until sure enough, someone constructs a bar around us. Well, the day they opened we ordered a shot, drank it, and then burned the place to the ground. Brasky yelled over the roar of the flames, 'Always leave things the way you found 'em!

Comment

^^^^Those were great! HAHA!
                      Thanks WhiteDragon!

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=85326 Last years 1st RD Mock
                      GM Draft-#24-CB Aqib Talib Kansas
                      #54-WR Earl Bennett Vandy
                      #85-G Roy Schuening OSU
                      #114(via HOU-Pacman Trade) TE Brad Cottam TEN
                      #120 LB Ben Moffit USF
                      Block: TE Troupe RB Brown DT Starks

Comment

Working...
                      X