Clear All

• BroncoAV06
    replied
    ^^^^Those were great! HAHA!

Leave a comment:

• j3phr3y
    replied
    Originally posted by sneakers
    Let me tell you about BILL BRASKY. I remember one time, Brasky took his family to SeaWorld...They were watching Shamu the whale and Brasky got splashed. So Brasky yells, 'I'm Bill Brasky and no one gets me wet!' So he climbs into the tank, grabs Shamu and throws the whale into the audience, splashes him and yells, 'Now how do you like it?' And then damn if Brasky didn't step in there and finish the show."
    Did I ever tell you about the time Brasky took me out to go get a drink with him? We go off looking for a bar and we can't find one. Finally Brasky takes me to a vacant lot and says, 'Here we are.' We sat there for a year and a half — until sure enough, someone constructs a bar around us. Well, the day they opened we ordered a shot, drank it, and then burned the place to the ground. Brasky yelled over the roar of the flames, 'Always leave things the way you found 'em!

Leave a comment:

• DawgFanatic
    replied
    Originally posted by Kapaibro
    Who is BRAIN GADROWSKI?
    lmao, Brain!!!! thats hiliarous...

Leave a comment:

• sneakers
    replied
    Originally posted by stnzed
    He said "I need tree-fitty"

That darn lockness monster always wanting tree-fitty

Leave a comment:

• Kapaibro
    replied
    Originally posted by gluva1989
    how good id this guy..he is really givin chris simms a challenge at tampa..he is a very good player...thoughts?

cheers
    Who is BRAIN GADROWSKI?

Leave a comment:

• stnzed
    replied
    Originally posted by stnzed
    So what did Shamu say then?
    He said "I need tree-fitty"

Leave a comment:

• stnzed
    replied
    Originally posted by sneakers
    Let me tell you about BILL BRASKY. I remember one time, Brasky took his family to SeaWorld...They were watching Shamu the whale and Brasky got splashed. So Brasky yells, 'I'm Bill Brasky and no one gets me wet!' So he climbs into the tank, grabs Shamu and throws the whale into the audience, splashes him and yells, 'Now how do you like it?' And then damn if Brasky didn't step in there and finish the show."
    So what did Shamu say then?

Leave a comment:

• sneakers
    replied

Leave a comment:

• stnzed
    replied
    My thoughts are..........

how good id this guy..he is really givin chris simms a challenge at tampa..he is a very good player...thoughts?

cheers
    ....I think you mean "Bruce Gradkowski". Not Brian Gadrowski.

Leave a comment:

• CB Bronco Fan
    replied

cheers
    My thoughts are that this is in the wrong section. Just my :2cents:

Leave a comment:

• gluva1989
    started a topic brain gadrowski

brain gadrowski

cheers
Working...
X