Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a dumb question.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I have a dumb question.

    Ok so when the texans became a team where there 31 teams or did the texans join and someone else left?

  • #2
    Originally posted by broncosfan2616
    Ok so when the texans became a team where there 31 teams or did the texans join and someone else left?

    There were 31 teams.
    Administrator

    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by RunYouOver
      There were 31 teams.
      So if there were 31 teams what divison had 3 teams?

      Comment


      • #4
        none.

        The divisions were the AFC east, west, central and the NFC east, west and central.
        [A HREF = 'http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/...williamsxt5.jpg'][/A]

        Comment


        • #5
          The texans were added right after the browns got back in cleveland.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by broncosfan2616
            So if there were 31 teams what divison had 3 teams?
            There were five five team divisions and one six team division.

            Comment


            • #7
              That was only for a few years. It was brutal because at least one team had a bye every week, including Week 1 and Week 17.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Calif. Bronco
                That was only for a few years. It was brutal because at least one team had a bye every week, including Week 1 and Week 17.
                I cant remember what year it was but the Broncos had a bye in Week 17 one year and i was urghible
                Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

                Comment

                Working...
                X