Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chad Johnson on celebrations, hilarious video!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hilife
    replied
    I like the celebration dance. They're funny and entertaning. To bad they're being cut down. Chad Johnson had some of the best. The river dance was great.

Leave a comment:

• LightningBolt
    replied
    I don't have a problem with celebrations unless they last too long and use props. Other than that, I'm fine if they do a 10 second celebration dance or whatever after scoring. Besides, they earned it.

Leave a comment:

• WhoDeyBengals
    replied
    Originally posted by Jared
    YAWN.

I'll be more impressed when Washington can do that (catch passes) on a regular basis in the regular season.

Still hate the dancing though.
    I don't expect much from Washington. He's been marginal at best, and our top 3 WR's are set. Washington may have to step in if Chris Henry's troubles off the field can't be circumvented, but I'm personally rooting for Tab Perry to win the job.

Washington's always been inconsistent, and his unwillingness to go across the middle because of an old neck injury make him predictable as a route runner.

Leave a comment:

• Jared
    replied
    YAWN.

I'll be more impressed when Washington can do that (catch passes) on a regular basis in the regular season.

Still hate the dancing though.

Leave a comment:

• WABronco
    replied
    BTW, that was about the only good thing Kelley Washington has done in his entire career.

Leave a comment:

• WABronco
    replied
    Originally posted by Archimedes Owl
    Actually, I really like Chad Johnson's celebration dances. He's clean about them and they're all in good fun. I support the league in stamping out celebrations where a players stands over another one as a taunt or something, but I think that they shouldn't be stopping harmless celebrations like Chad Johnson does. I really think that if a team doesn't want a guy like Chad not to have a celebration dance in the endzone, they'd be wise to not let Chad get into the endzone.
    Who's been taunting the DB's though? Haven't they always thrown a flag on that anyways? NO FUN LEAGUERS ARE OUT IN FORCE!

Leave a comment:

• GridironChamp
    replied
    [QUOTE=MN-Broncofreak]Yeah, proposing to a cheerleader never hurt anyone :thumb:[/she woudl be if that was for real

I wonder if the NFL would have a problem with that?

Leave a comment:

• MN-Broncofreak
    replied
    Yeah, proposing to a cheerleader never hurt anyone :thumb:

Leave a comment:

• Archimedes Owl
    replied
    Actually, I really like Chad Johnson's celebration dances. He's clean about them and they're all in good fun. I support the league in stamping out celebrations where a players stands over another one as a taunt or something, but I think that they shouldn't be stopping harmless celebrations like Chad Johnson does. I really think that if a team doesn't want a guy like Chad not to have a celebration dance in the endzone, they'd be wise to not let Chad get into the endzone.

Leave a comment:

• GridironChamp
    replied
    See look at that, CJ isnt so bad, he even gets his team to go along

BTW nothing will ever compare to the river dance though.

Leave a comment:

• Chad Johnson on celebrations, hilarious video!

http://thatvideosite.voxcdn.com/core...lebrations.wmv

Chad Johnson is being interviewed on the sidelines about the rule changes on celebrations when Kelly Washington gets a touchdown and starts doing a hilarious endzoned dance. Ofcourse, the timing was just perfect!
Working...
X