Raiders looking better and better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raiders looking better and better

I must say, our game against detroit was a good one. The game against san francisco was good too, but i really liked the detroit game. Moss looked good, brooks looked comfortable, the line held up, and the play was aggressive. Now, i know i probably wont get much positive feedback on how the raiders look, considering its a broncos board, but we look better than we did last year...thats for sure. What are some other opinions?
    "Chillez was right Brock is best champ in the UFC, I Jump on Mir bandwagon and he got crushed."

Chillez won the sig bet. Congrats. Up next for brock? Fedor... stay tuned.

Originally posted by OaklandxxRaider
    I must say, our game against detroit was a good one. The game against san francisco was good too, but i really liked the detroit game. Moss looked good, brooks looked comfortable, the line held up, and the play was aggressive. Now, i know i probably wont get much positive feedback on how the raiders look, considering its a broncos board, but we look better than we did last year...thats for sure. What are some other opinions?
    ya, said it urself, lions and 49ers, two best defenses in the league, btw, kerry collins is gonna sign with the titans.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DawgFanatic
      ya, said it urself, lions and 49ers, two best defenses in the league, btw, kerry collins is gonna sign with the titans.
      I understand that the defenses arent that great, but we still looked good.
      "Chillez was right Brock is best champ in the UFC, I Jump on Mir bandwagon and he got crushed."

Comment

OH, and......good for collins.

Comment

Yes they have looked good, Brooks stepped up the last two games and Moss has done good as well much like you said, but I am going to say something that might come as disspointing to you.

It's Only the Pre-Season. I don't think the Raiders are going to contend at all this year, although I do think they'll have a slightly better record then last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazindro
            Yes they have looked good, Brooks stepped up the last two games and Moss has done good as well much like you said, but I am going to say something that might come as disspointing to you.

It's Only the Pre-Season. I don't think the Raiders are going to contend at all this year, although I do think they'll have a slightly better record then last year.
            True, it is preseason. It cant hurt to have this kind of momentum going into the regular season though. This team will be much better in every area this year, and i look for us to contend every game...and possibly win some games that most people think we wont.

Comment

True, it is preseason. It cant hurt to have this kind of momentum going into the regular season though. This team will be much better in every area this year, and i look for us to contend every game...and possibly win some games that most people think we wont.
              i do think the raiders will be improved in every position this year except quarterback, u guys should sign a vet, IMO, but of course, ur gonna try ur chances with Brooks, Walter, burgess should be a monster again...
              sigpic

Comment

i do think the raiders will be improved in every position this year except quarterback, u guys should sign a vet, IMO, but of course, ur gonna try ur chances with Brooks, Walter, burgess should be a monster again...
                Qb is honestly still an issue, but im gonna give brooks my support, since thats who is gonna be our starter. I look for burgess to be a beast again as you say, and if sapp can stay healthy, it'll give burgess even more time to get to the QB. Im ready for the season to get going.

Comment

Yeah having momentum is good and Raiders have tons of it. If you guys can beat Seattle that would be great for Raider fans. The Raiders have always had good players, but there QB is what hurts them alot and IMO Brooks is not much of a step up compared to Collins although I think he's a bit better.

Like I said I don't see the Raiders contending for the division this year, but I see a better record for them as they improve and improve.

Comment

Raiders!!! When Dawgfanatic said a Vet! He did not mean Old Grandpa George with his nasty temper!!! Whats up with that?
                    Broncos! When it absolutely, positively has to be delivered by ground over night!

Officially Objectified by the GPA! I am moving Up!!!!

Comment

They looked better, until they signed Jeff George :doh:
                      Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

I agree the Raiders have looked much improved, and with a new attitude. I think they will get better and better throughout the year. Hopefully they will be like the Fins of last year and suprise a lot of teams. Good luck to the Raiders in 06

Comment

Yeah, the Faiders are looking real strong. That's why they had to sign Jeff George.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200....ap/index.html :idiot: :idiot: :idiot:

Art Shell will turn the team around, I have no doubt. That doesn't mean I'm not enjoying the current mess the Faiders are in.

Comment

I have a great idea. There was some interest by the Eagles to sign track star Justin Gatlin, the fastest man in the world. Now that he is banned from world track events for 8 years, maybe the Raiders can sign him. He is the fastest man in the world so that should make him a great football player, huh? LMAO
                            "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

Comment

Originally posted by kmartin575
                              I have a great idea. There was some interest by the Eagles to sign track star Justin Gatlin, the fastest man in the world. Now that he is banned from world track events for 8 years, maybe the Raiders can sign him. He is the fastest man in the world so that should make him a great football player, huh? LMAO
                              Lol, and while they're at it Mark Wahlberg looked impressive in Invincible, the Raiders should sign him too.

Definition of Raider Hater:
                              A true football fan, not a band wagon rider, who will always root against the Raiders any time any day. A true Raider Hater can be most recognized by their intelligence and ability to stay out of jail and not riot after losing.

Comment

Working...
                              X