No announcement yet.

Carson Palmer looking freaking good!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carson Palmer looking freaking good!!!

3 TDs in the first half, he has been hit, he has been moving. I think he's ready to play.

BTW anyone know whyonly 1 pass has gone towards CJ?
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Originally posted by GridironChamp
    3 TDs in the first half, he has been hit, he has been moving. I think he's ready to play.

He's getting shut out for now, but whosyourmama is getting open like crazy. Chad's presence is opening up plays for the tight ends and the guy with the craziest last name in football.
    sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
    Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

Carson's looking fantastic. I was hoping for him come back 100% and so far that's how it looks. Besides Carson, Cincinnati's defense's looking impressive.

About Chad getting only one pass, I have no idea what that's about.

Definition of Raider Hater:
      A true football fan, not a band wagon rider, who will always root against the Raiders any time any day. A true Raider Hater can be most recognized by their intelligence and ability to stay out of jail and not riot after losing.

Comment

I'm glad Palmer's getting his debut back by playing the Green Bay (JV) Packers. But he does look good.

Comment

Originally posted by NevadaBronco
          Carson's looking fantastic. I was hoping for him come back 100% and so far that's how it looks. Besides Carson, Cincinnati's defense's looking impressive.

It's about the fact that TJ Houzhamazilly is getting open like no tomorrow, and Carson Palmer is doing a good job of getting the ball to the open receiver (Housyomamma) instead of automatically going for CJ.

So long as it works while they focus on CJ, I see no reason why he would want to stop.
          RIP Darrent Williams

Comment

Originally posted by NevadaBronco

He's not open and Palmer is reading the defense and not forcing the ball.

Comment

Yeah Palmer looked amazing back in there. What a cannon. Glad for him, and glad that I haven't had my main fantasy draft yet...maybe I'll take a ride on that train....
              Go Broncos, make me keep believing this year

Comment

Originally posted by MN-Broncofreak
                Yeah Palmer looked amazing back in there. What a cannon. Glad for him, and glad that I haven't had my main fantasy draft yet...maybe I'll take a ride on that train....
                I had mine on Saturday. I'm liking my TJ Houshmenzaduh pick more and more now.

Comment

i'll admit i'm surprised and impressed with Palmer, how could you not be.

but isnt this the same team that made Rivers look like an all-pro too. ugh Green Bay just looks awful.
                  sigpic

Comment

WhoDey will be seriously PO'd that he wasn't there to see Carson's great comeback!
                    President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                    I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Originally posted by Kapaibro
                      WhoDey will be seriously PO'd that he wasn't there to see Carson's great comeback!
                      You just answered the question I had. Bummer for him.

The fan's sure had a good time tonight. LOL! Favre should have left the white towel in the ring.
                      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kapaibro
                        The hell are you talking about?! I was at the game tonight!!!!

Carson looked awesome, and the crowd made it feel like a real game. When Carson first came out onto the field, the crowd went nuts. When Carson made his first connection with a receiver, the crowd went nuts. When Carson made his first TD pass, the crowd went nuts. But more than anything else, when Carson took his first hit and got up, the crowd went apecrap! What a great showing by the Cincinnati Bengals! More and more, this team looks like a contender. This is a great time to be a sports fan in Cincinnati!!!

HEAR ME ROAR!
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Consider this:

Originally posted by silver_black
                          i'll admit i'm surprised and impressed with Palmer, how could you not be.

but isnt this the same team that made Rivers look like an all-pro too. ugh Green Bay just looks awful.
                          Green Bay had the #7 overall defense last year. If they had been able to get off the field for a while, it probably would have been higher.

Food for thought.
                          WhoDeyBengals
                          Ack!
                          Last edited by WhoDeyBengals; 08-29-2006, 02:19 AM.
                          HEAR ME ROAR!
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Yeah Palmer looked good.....I'm happy with his progress. Another top notch USC product =)
                            sigpic

Thank you for everything Darrent. I'll never forget #27.

Comment

Originally posted by GridironChamp

That is my Super Bowl team in the AFC and I feel even better about it now. :dance:

I am rooting for Denver, but I picked Cincy vs Dallas and I am sticking to it. TO antics or not
                              NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

Working...
                              X