• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lorcust
    replied
    Originally posted by Medford Bronco
    you are one smart dude.

That has been my prediction since the summer.

Dallas vs Cincy in the Bowl
    If the Redskins play one more game like they did their last three preseason games (you can only use the "it's just the preseason" monicker so many times), I'm ready to consider them last in the division.

It'll be a dog fight between the Boys, Eagles and Giants for the division title, and the second place man will get a wild card birth. It's too much of a crap shoot to choose yet though, IMO.

Leave a comment:

• Medford Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by Lorcust
    Premature guess: Carson Palmer. 2006 League MVP.
    you are one smart dude.

That has been my prediction since the summer.

Dallas vs Cincy in the Bowl

Leave a comment:

• Lorcust
    replied
    Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
    Agreed.

Carson showed poise. He avoided sacks. He scrambled. He looked fine. He says he's still got a little work to do.... I think he's upset about those 5 incomplete passes
    Premature guess: Carson Palmer. 2006 League MVP.

Leave a comment:

• WhoDeyBengals
    replied
    Originally posted by GridironChamp
    <<<< hystarically i might add

I really hope Bronco fans are trying to tone down Palmers stellar performence, because if im not mistaken every Bronco fan on this board ranted and drooled over Cutlers performence agaisnt second stringers of the Titans D
    Agreed.

Carson showed poise. He avoided sacks. He scrambled. He looked fine. He says he's still got a little work to do.... I think he's upset about those 5 incomplete passes

Leave a comment:

• GridironChamp
    replied
    <<<< hystarically i might add

I really hope Bronco fans are trying to tone down Palmers stellar performence, because if im not mistaken every Bronco fan on this board ranted and drooled over Cutlers performence agaisnt second stringers of the Titans D

Leave a comment:

• jhns
    replied
    The real question is, are the Packers that bad, or are the Bengals that good?

It's probably a combination of the two.
    I would say since the Packers are one of the bottom feeding teams in the league that it is most likely a good conclusion to say the Packers are just that bad.

Leave a comment:

• silver_black
    replied
    Green Bay had the #7 overall defense last year. If they had been able to get off the field for a while, it probably would have been higher.

Food for thought.
    you have to see it....the Packers are terrible. that stat is misleading. they had the best pass D rating cause teams jumped out all over them early and ran the ball the remainder of those games.

they had one of the highest rush attempts per game.

their o-line is terrible, Favre threw 30 ints last year and looks to outdue that number this year, Houshmazillie made Woodson look lost-nothing like his pro-bowl days.

Leave a comment:

• RunYouOver
    replied

The Packers looked awful, The Bengals just took advantage.

Your Bengals don't stand a chance Christmas Eve.......... :idiot:

Alright, they played decently

Leave a comment:

• WhoDeyBengals
    replied
    Originally posted by LDB
    Congrats to Palmer though. He looked great. Cincy should be thinking big this year.

But try to keep this in perspective. It was against the Pack. They looked as bad as any NFL team that I have ever watched. Bad playcalling, bad execution, just bad, bad, bad.

Leave a comment:

• WhoDeyBengals
    replied
    Originally posted by NBudris
    I hope that they release that dorsey kid (bengals) man his ankle or leg was hurt and he wanted to stay in.

awsome stuff (and he did very good)
    The only downside to this phase of the pre-season is that we're going to need to cut some guys. I'm rooting for Dorsey to make the team... he has looked explosive, and he's put on a better show than Kenny Watson at this point. I just don't see how we can carry 4 RB's on our roster.

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    I hope that they release that dorsey kid (bengals) man his ankle or leg was hurt and he wanted to stay in.

awsome stuff (and he did very good)

Leave a comment:

• LDB
    replied
    Congrats to Palmer though. He looked great. Cincy should be thinking big this year.

But try to keep this in perspective. It was against the Pack. They looked as bad as any NFL team that I have ever watched. Bad playcalling, bad execution, just bad, bad, bad.

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    I actually thought it was great for palmer to go out there and was succesfull. Accurate throwing and a lot of time.

But

That Greenbay D looked absolutly awfull (don't bring me to their offenseive line and wide receivers minus jenning.

They might have the worst deffense in the league.

Leave a comment:

• MN-Broncofreak
    replied
    Yeah they are a legit SB contender, especially if Palmer can keep playing that way. That guy is a beast...

Leave a comment:

• WhoDeyBengals
    replied
    Originally posted by kmartin575
    Here is a hint. That stat is misleading. They were never that good.
    Thank you for contributing your insight-filled football knowledge to this conversation. :brick:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X