Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T.O. pulling a Al and Champ move..

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5901516

I think everybody has overslept, you know, once or twice in their life," Owens said Monday,

Originally posted by Cheerful
    Its too bad for TO that he has exhausted his credibility. Its like the boy who cried wolf.

Comment

It works for Al and Champ though because they don't have a track record like TO.

I slept in late yesterday and was late for work...first time in over a year...
      Originally posted by Soldier96B
      i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

Originally posted by SeeingRed
        It works for Al and Champ though because they don't have a track record like TO.

Absolutely, I would not even mention Al and Champ in the same sentence as TO. It happened to each of them once, and if this is all that TO had ever done, we would not have even heard about it.

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

Originally posted by SeeingRed

I just did that today but woke up about 15 min before I had to be to work and was only about 5 min late.

Comment

Working...
          X