X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vince Young: Great college QB, lousy pro prospect

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/9626003

Go Cutler Go!
    Last edited by cutlerfan; 08-29-2006, 03:30 PM.

----------------------------------------------
    I work at Vanderbilt University

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

Michael Vick part 2:

Except Vince doesn't have the luxury of being some kind of Phenomenon like Vick was when he came in.

No one had seen anything like him in a while and he abused teams for it.

Now everyone knows...

Vick can scramble with the best of them, he has a cannon, but he has the consistency of the L.A. power supply.

Can you say roaming blackouts?

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

I think VY will flop in the NFL just like Akili Smith did. The overwhelming majority of elite NFL quarterbacks through out the history of football have been pocket throwers. I'm sure, like McNair, VY will have a few really good years, but his overall impact on the NFL will be minimal.
      Originally posted by Soldier96B
      i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

Tru Dat. Vince hasnt shown anything and he's been close to horrible in all 3 games so far in the preseason. I don't see his "running talents" as a reason he'd be a good NFL QB. He is going to have a very hard time keeping up with Matt and Jay, as they are much better passers than VY.
        Sports303: The world of sports, straight from the 303.
        http://www.sports303.com/
        sigpic

Comment

Proof that VY has been "less than impressive" thus far...

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200....ap/index.html

This article is about Billy Volek being pissed at the Titans, but Vince Young should be pissed at himself.

When you were drafted #3, it's understandable being made 2nd string. It happens routinely. But when KERRY FREAKING COLLINS is brought in to play ahead of you... there is trouble in Titanville.

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

Been saying this since the National Championship.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yMdVHruUfI

Travis Henry, single handedly taking the class out of our organization.

Bowlen, you gutless drunk!

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanCam
              Proof that VY has been "less than impressive" thus far...

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200....ap/index.html

This article is about Billy Volek being pissed at the Titans, but Vince Young should be pissed at himself.

When you were drafted #3, it's understandable being made 2nd string. It happens routinely. But when KERRY FREAKING COLLINS is brought in to play ahead of you... there is trouble in Titanville.
              I have watched all of the Titans preseason games as they are on TV because I live in Nashville. I wanted Jay Cutler for the Titans. The Titans management is a joke! I feel bad for Volek because he is not getting a fair shot but he is really bad. When the Titans team can only score two field goals and no touchdowns is sad. Both Volek and Young look like they have no clue what is going on out there.

I have a person whom I work thinks that Collins will not be any better because he thinks the Titans stink as a whole. Granted I think that the Titans stink but I bet Collins can get them in paydirt. So could Jay Cutler. If only the Titans had drafted Jay! Makes me sick to my stomach!!

----------------------------------------------
              I work at Vanderbilt University

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

Comment

How about he is a rookie and some rookies develop slower?

Carson Palmer the NUMBER 1 PICK didnt play a down his rookie year....

I aint saying VY will be that good, but he is a rookie....
                Bronco fan from Packer Land.
                Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
                Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Originally posted by cutlerfan
                  I have watched all of the Titans preseason games as they are on TV because I live in Nashville. I wanted Jay Cutler for the Titans. The Titans management is a joke! I feel bad for Volek because he is not getting a fair shot but he is really bad. When the Titans team can only score two field goals and no touchdowns is sad. Both Volek and Young look like they have no clue what is going on out there.

I have a person whom I work thinks that Collins will not be any better because he thinks the Titans stink as a whole. Granted I think that the Titans stink but I bet Collins can get them in paydirt. So could Jay Cutler. If only the Titans had drafted Jay! Makes me sick to my stomach!!
                  What, Volek has had success in Tenessee while starting over the years. Him and Bennet turn Bennet into a real threat. Now Volek isnt a great option at QB, but he can definatly beat out VY for the job.

VY sucks, he is a poor mans version of Vick. VY doesnt have the speed to be Vick, and he wont break Urlacher's tackle like he broke tackles in college.
                  Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by GridironChamp
                    What, Volek has had success in Tenessee while starting over the years. Him and Bennet turn Bennet into a real threat. Now Volek isnt a great option at QB, but he can definatly beat out VY for the job.

VY sucks, he is a poor mans version of Kodell Stewart. VY doesnt have the speed to be Vick, and he wont break Urlacher's tackle like he broke tackles in college.
                    I fixed it for you .
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yMdVHruUfI

Travis Henry, single handedly taking the class out of our organization.

Bowlen, you gutless drunk!

Comment

Originally posted by MoFo_JoRo
                      How about he is a rookie and some rookies develop slower?

Carson Palmer the NUMBER 1 PICK didnt play a down his rookie year....

I aint saying VY will be that good, but he is a rookie....
                      If you've had to endure watching the Titans this year like Cutlerfan and I you will understand. The Titans had the wool pulled over their eyes. They could have gotten Leinart and Cutler for what they pay Young who IMO will never be a factor in this league.
                      As the great divide in America continues we are causing harm to our future generations by avoiding what needs to be done.

More people recognize Britney Spears than Dick Cheney.

Comment

Working...
                      X