Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lawrence maroney

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • lawrence maroney

    Anyone know what is up with him. He looked great all preseason but I just saw he isn;t practicing and might not play the final preseason game?

  • #2
    resting for the season opener (as is Brady)

    Comment


    • #3
      thanks I didn't know if he was hurt or something. You guys keep stuff liek that on lock down. I remember last year when there was about half the team listed as questionable.

      Comment


      • #4
        This guy will be a beast. I hope he does well because I have him on my FF team. It does say that he could emerge as the team's #1 RB during the season.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by BayAreaBronco
          This guy will be a beast. I hope he does well because I have him on my FF team. It does say that he could emerge as the team's #1 RB during the season.

          you cant count on this happening. Marooney will probably have the most yards out of all rookie backs
          Glen Haven Fire

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by armedequation
            you cant count on this happening. Marooney will probably have the most yards out of all rookie backs
            I'm not counting on it happening. I'm just hoping it'll happen.

            When I picked him up I was thinking "Dillon might get hurt again." Don't get me wrong, I'm not hoping Dillon gets hurt, but I'm hoping Maroney get's that job.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by BayAreaBronco
              I'm not counting on it happening. I'm just hoping it'll happen.

              When I picked him up I was thinking "Dillon might get hurt again." Don't get me wrong, I'm not hoping Dillon gets hurt, but I'm hoping Maroney get's that job.

              well based on how marooney runs he will win the job and do quite well this year. I've followed him for quite a while and know he will do very well in the nfl
              Glen Haven Fire

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by armedequation
                well based on how marooney runs he will win the job and do quite well this year. I've followed him for quite a while and know he will do very well in the nfl
                So far it looks like it.

                Comment


                • #9
                  No need to play Laurence Maroney in the final preseason game. New England has seen enough of him to know he's ready for Prime Time.

                  I just think the Pats want to see more of Heath Evans and Patrick Cobbs to see which makes the team and if either are deserving of Practice Squad.

                  IMO, Evans makes the team and Cobbs gets picked up by someone else.

                  But who really cares about a 4th string RB?

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X