Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leinert going to be a daddy!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Leinert going to be a daddy!

    For a second when I first saw this article name, I thought Paris was preggo!

    Leinert a daddy in the making.
    Ready for the friggen season already!

  • #2
    That's what he gets for using the hold out method. It's a CARDINAL sin... He should have used a TROJAN instead... :paper:

    Ahhhh... it's been a long day.
    Winter is Coming!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan
      That's what he gets for using the hold out method. It's a CARDINAL sin... He should have used a TROJAN instead... :paper:

      Ahhhh... it's been a long day.

      LOL!

      Good stuff.

      Comment


      • #4
        WTF is Lienert thinking?


        That chick looks hot, why the hell did he break up with her!?!?!?!?
        Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

        ^^^Get used to it.^^^

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by GridironChamp
          WTF is Lienert thinking?


          That chick looks hot, why the hell did he break up with her!?!?!?!?


          Maybe because he didn't want to be tied down.

          I imagine he can have almost any chick he wants.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by The Dark Knight
            Maybe because he didn't want to be tied down.

            I imagine he can have almost any chick he wants.
            But i thought it was quality not quanity.... :doh:
            Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

            ^^^Get used to it.^^^

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by GridironChamp
              But i thought it was quality not quanity.... :doh:
              Paris Hilton was quality?

              She managed to beat out Michael Vick for most overrated person in the world on the guiness book of world records... :brick:
              sigpic

              :cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

              D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

              :logo:
              Denver Broncos General Manager

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Lorcust
                Paris Hilton was quality?

                She managed to beat out Michael Vick for most overrated person in the world on the guiness book of world records... :brick:
                NO, she would be the quanity section, the Brynn chick is the quality :thumb:
                Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

                ^^^Get used to it.^^^

                Comment


                • #9
                  Is that what they mean by putting the cart before the horse?

                  -----

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Wow! he has something in common with Billions of other people, the ability to ensure the continuation of the species.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by GridironChamp
                      NO, she would be the quanity section, the Brynn chick is the quality :thumb:
                      Agreed, that Brynn is a good looking chick :paper:
                      You've got to know when to sack em...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Lorcust
                        Paris Hilton was quality?

                        She managed to beat out Michael Vick for most overrated person in the world on the guiness book of world records... :brick:
                        LOL, but she is probably tied on "level of self-love" with TO

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by GridironChamp
                          But i thought it was quality not quanity.... :doh:

                          He can have both.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Speaking of Mike Vick and quantity......

                            Mike Vick's Herpes case

                            I'm suprised that Paris Hilton hasn't been slapped with one of these lawsuits.....................................
                            sigpic
                            HOPING TO SEE MORE OF THIS IN 2012


                            ESPN’s John Clayton reported that McKenzie is expected to review Jackson’s performance for the next week or so. Clayton reports that the odds favor Jackson staying in Oakland, but a decision has not been made. "I still get the feeling Jackson will end up being retained." 3 1/2 HOURS LATER, THE RAIDERS FIRED JACKSON.....GOOD CALL CLAYTON

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by AZOmae
                              Speaking of Mike Vick and quantity......

                              Mike Vick's Herpes case

                              I'm suprised that Paris Hilton hasn't been slapped with one of these lawsuits.....................................
                              Haven't you heard? Paris has only slept with 2 guys....

                              I don't get why everyone is hating on her though. It's not like if she came up and started hitting on you (and you where single) that you wouldn't be all over her. You can all say whatever you want but I will not buy any excusses that say otherwise.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X