Chad Johnson to lead the Chicken Dance at Octoberfest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chad Johnson to lead the Chicken Dance at Octoberfest

I swear, I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried.

I freakin' love Chad Johnson, and this is just one more reason why. Chad's plan is ingenius - he's going to turn Oktoberfest into the world's biggest pep rally. I, for one, will be there. And I'm going to love every second of it.
    HEAR ME ROAR!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals

I freakin' love Chad Johnson, and this is just one more reason why. Chad's plan is ingenius - he's going to turn Oktoberfest into the world's biggest pep rally. I, for one, will be there. And I'm going to love every second of it.

"Oktoberfest 2006 is Sept. 16 and 17 on five blocks of Fifth Street from Vine Street east to Sentinel. It typically attracts 500,000 people over two days, making it the world’s second largest Oktoberfest outside of Munich, where the fest originated in 1812."

2nd largest Oktoberfest eh....guess you Cincinnati folks like to drink!
    Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals

I gotta admit im a Chad fan too. I only like the talking if the players back it up! Just like my playing days I was a big "Neon Deion" fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Giveemlove
        "Oktoberfest 2006 is Sept. 16 and 17 on five blocks of Fifth Street from Vine Street east to Sentinel. It typically attracts 500,000 people over two days, making it the world’s second largest Oktoberfest outside of Munich, where the fest originated in 1812."

2nd largest Oktoberfest eh....guess you Cincinnati folks like to drink!
        We sure do!
        HEAR ME ROAR!
        sigpic
        Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Working...
        X