Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portis

Can anyone tell me is he injured?

He injured his shoulder in his first preseason game.
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Don't take him in teh top 5 of your fantasy draft. He is a huge risk now that high. Take: Edge, Tiki, Jackson, Cadillac, Ronnie over Clinton at this point.
      Sports303: The world of sports, straight from the 303.
      http://www.sports303.com/
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TrojanBronco
        Don't take him in teh top 5 of your fantasy draft. He is a huge risk now that high. Take: Edge, Tiki, Jackson, Cadillac, Ronnie over Clinton at this point.

I am sorry. I have to disagree. He will be fine. Ill agree MAYBE Tiki before him, but not the other gus you listed. Put it this way, I had the 4th pick and maybe I am a sucker for him and the fact that he WAS one of ours, but I took him. 10 team league, I also ended up with Caddy, Chester Taylor, and Mike Bell, as well as Bledsoe, Warner, Carr at QB, wr are Fitz, Harrison, Andre Johnson, Kevin Curtis, and M Clayton, TE are Todd Heap and Zach Hilton(you laugh now, but he is gonna be a stud), K is Feely, D/ST is Colts... I think I did very well.... sorry, rambled on.... point being, dont worry about Portis. Maybe he hurts a week or two, but the guy is a styd and will be HUGE! Look at WHO his new o coordinator is!
        *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
        *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
        *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

And besides... if YOU dont take him in the top 6, someone will! I could just about gurantee it!
          *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
          *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
          *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Well IMO you cant argue agaisnt Edge and Tiki beign better than him even if he wasnt injured. Now that he might miss a week or two you could make a case that Brown, Williams, and Rudi would be better picks. I dotn like how Steven Jackson has looked so far, thus preseason so im not drafting him in any drafts.
            Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Working...
            X